Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pics, took me an hour to set up.
b9ec85514817cd88592b022786f804e9.jpg
8e7704fcbfe6330727aad31c694eb6c8.jpg
30e31b780bf7ce4b7f5de0eea41595a7.jpg

Oh man, anyone know of a place or person who still has the four pack? I pre-ordered and paid a deposit as soon as the pre-orders went live at this store in Vancouver. Now they won't reply at all. Usually when I ordered from them, they would handle everything well. Now I'm not hearing a thing and they even removed the listing from their website.

Oh man, anyone know of a place or person who still has the four pack? I pre-ordered and paid a deposit as soon as the pre-orders went live at this store in Vancouver. Now they won't reply at all. Usually when I ordered from them, they would handle everything well. Now I'm not hearing a thing and they even removed the listing from their website.

I saw four 4 packs available in the sales section over the last week. I bet you can snag one if you hurry.

Sucks that they won’t get back to you.
Popcultcha still has them for preorder, but they aren’t expecting them until the end of January.
Good luck. They look awesome and I can’t wait to get my 3 pack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my delivery day seems to have gotten delayed...again. Went from 12/07 (yesterday) to "Pending", to 12/08 (today), now back to "Pending". According to tracking, they arrived at a center 16 miles away at 5 a.m. this morning. Not sure why it's stagnated there.

Damn you, FedEx. :lol

That jumpsuit definitely should be replaced, that buckle does look weak, the back of Ray's head looks like an easy diy fix.

Out of those, the one that would probably bother me the most is the broken buckle.

FedEx sucks.

That they do. Though to be fair, it seems like every delivery service sucks when you're expecting/looking forward to something. They usually drop the ball one way or the other. :lol

I could not leave work fast enough to get to the post office to get these guys. It's been Busters week, Monday Hulkbuster arrived after 2 years 4 months and 10 days (but who is counting) and today the Ghostbusters are finally here :blissy

Received my Venkman today and the only issue I saw was a small dent on his right cheek from the packaging. It's only really noticeable under the right light, but I'm still hopeful that it'll pop back out after hitting it with the heat gun...

Get a brown sharpie and hit that spot on the head with it.....

Count the rest and weathering......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a piss poor fix and it would probably wipe off easily.

That jumpsuit definitely should be replaced, that buckle does look weak, the back of Ray's head looks like an easy diy fix.

The buckles are VERY fragile.

I let Steve at TW know and Blitzway agreed to help. Blitway just got back to us both and Steve has to contact Bluefin and they're replacing everything I assume. Good to know they're going the extra mile and not just blowing me off.

Received these bad boys today. Agree with the majority here. Very delicate accessories. Otherwise great figures all around. Venkman takes the first shot. Enjoy your weekend freaks!

Venkman.jpg

Back