Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

this thing will look awesome sitting on my coffee table in a few years

Gonna look even better when its in the garage in a few years once you're married.

I don't see the appeal of spending this kind of money on a large toy you'll roll around on the floor a few times and then stick in the closet while you wait to get that perfect display stand. This is a HUGE vehicle. And not very practical unless your room is simply this and the 4 Ghostbusters.

But hey -- figure if you can count off 5-6 HT figures you didn't buy because of this, then that basically pays for it.

Looks like i'm getting 5 Busters next week. The 4 Ghostbusters and Hulkbuster :lol

I'm glad everything is paid off and i only owe $75 (including shipping) on HB which feels much better than almost $2000 for everything if i waited and paid in full when they shipped.

Gonna look even better when its in the garage in a few years once you're married.

I don't see the appeal of spending this kind of money on a large toy you'll roll around on the floor a few times and then stick in the closet while you wait to get that perfect display stand. This is a HUGE vehicle. And not very practical unless your room is simply this and the 4 Ghostbusters.

But hey -- figure if you can count off 5-6 HT figures you didn't buy because of this, then that basically pays for it.

Yeah it's big, but still basically the length and width of a TV stand, which most people manage to find space for in their rooms.

But I do think this is something you have to be a REALLY huge GB fan to want. I'm a huge fan of the movie and car... but probably not enough to spend that kind of money or have it permanently taking up a big chunk of my house the rest of my life.

I think the numbers produced will be relatively small, so it will maintain it's value. Enjoy it for a few years, you should have no trouble selling it on. I'm not a super fan, but this is one of those things, which comes along only once. Money comes and money goes.

That is all relative.

...imagine all the Hasbro figures you could have bought rather than 5-6 HT figures...

And for me, I dont need 4 GBs :p This is part of the vehicle section of the collection :D
Just picked up a delorean and batmobile, since the ecto was announced.

I literally have no place to display it either. If I choose to pick this up, it’s going to be sitting in a box for a while. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and me both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

$1,600 :lol. That’s ridiculous. Glad I passed on this line.

Well you could still get the figures and pass on the car. :lol

I personally think a figure compliments a vehicle more than the vehicle compliments a figure. Logic behind that is that with essentially every scene with a vehicle, someone is either driving it or standing by it. The vehicle isn't in every scene with a character.

Well you could still get the figures and pass on the car. :lol

I personally think a figure compliments a vehicle more than the vehicle compliments a figure. Logic behind that is that with essentially every scene with a vehicle, someone is either driving it or standing by it. The vehicle isn't in every scene with a character.

Along this line I would say it is easier for a Ghostbusters fan to pass on the ecto than it would be for a bttf fan to pass on the delorean because the delorean is more important to the plot of it's respective movie. But hardcore Ghostbusters fans may not agree with me.

I don't know. The Delorean in BTTF was such an essential part of the movie, nearly a character itself.

Ecto-1 was cool but hardly essential to the plot.

Just over the moon with these guys. Top 5 moments in my life as a collector easily. I’m so happy I overlook the flaws... the boots, Winston... honestly they are phenomenal. I padded rays waist and that’s about it. Will replace the boots and likely a few mods here and there. So happy!! 17448714-F678-4A88-9B6D-11F94545FF8F.jpg

They deserve better pictures than poorly lit iPhone pics but I leave that to someone else. I’m too lazy these days :)

Just over the moon with these guys. Top 5 moments in my life as a collector easily. I’m so happy I overlook the flaws... the boots, Winston... honestly they are phenomenal. I padded rays waist and that’s about it. Will replace the boots and likely a few mods here and there. So happy!!View attachment 378790

Awesome set...congrats!

The figures and ECTO-1 all look great. Terrific job from Blitzway. Congrats to those getting everything from this line. ECTO-1's very nice and all, but wow, that price. I just made a computation and figured my $1400 bought me my 89 Batmobile and Tumbler and Batman Returns and DX12 figures.

Just over the moon with these guys. Top 5 moments in my life as a collector easily. I’m so happy I overlook the flaws... the boots, Winston... honestly they are phenomenal. I padded rays waist and that’s about it. Will replace the boots and likely a few mods here and there. So happy!!View attachment 378790

Stunning figures. Congrats!

Back