Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Wow, the ECTO-1 makes the DeLorean look like a Matchbox car! :lol

I would LOVE to get Ecto, but just no way I can throw that much cash at it. Congrats to all who are getting it. I look forward to all the pics and living vicariously through you. :lol

Same here.

Wow, well there goes $1400 , its a good thing i passed on every single Suicide and non new hope star wars figures , this thing will look awesome sitting on my coffee table in a few years

Here are some size comparisons to give those of you who didn't see the Ecto-1 in person at SDCC some perspective on its size.

ecto1-1.jpg

ecto1-2.jpg

ecto1-3.jpg

Does anyone want to sell their Slimer and logo sign that come with the special pack?

When I get my set from Timer Walker toys, I may be selling my sign and Slimer. Just depends on how I feel about them when I get them in hand, for now I'm 50/50 about keeping them or selling them. So, stay in touch.

I ordered mine also through Timewalker and hope that the pre-orders surpass any manufacturering amounts to justify producting the Ecto-1...

Matty.com had only 28% of the pre-orders and dropped the Ecto-1 for production...

Hiya Toys just announced a delay in the Aliens: Colonial Marine APC Crusier because of the low pre-orders...

I knew that this Ecto-1 was coming out at a ball figure at the listed sites... It came as no surprise to me!!!

If you really want this; look at it costing you $115.00 a month...

Don't go out and drink at a bar...(Buy your beer by the case loads and drink at home!!!)

Skip that $76.00 pair of pants, skirt, Shirt, Blouse, Jacket, shoes and hair cut!!! Wear your old stuff for one more party...

Next year for Halloween get a white bed sheet and cut out eye holes!!! (Charlie Brown it!!!)

I get what I want because in Hell; you can't take it there...

I have the DeLorean and it always draws comments from visitors about how big it is. :lol You guys must have some big houses to fit the Ecto-1. Even if I could afford it, it would be a non starter just grounds of space.

I literally have no place to display it either. If I choose to pick this up, it’s going to be sitting in a box for a while. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally have no place to display it either. If I choose to pick this up, it’s going to be sitting in a box for a while. Lol

At least you can say your smoke detector chirp is the echo-1 siren haha

At least you can say your smoke detector chirp is the echo-1 siren haha

I know right. Lol. I’m actually going to have a friend come over and help me in the next few weeks. I think we are going to eventually cut through the ceiling and pull those damn things out.

Well, Timewalker is always going to have all of my collecting business from here on out! Steve is an amazing guy and has been fighting his butt off to keep us posted and up to date, and to get us our guys as fast and cheaply as he could, what an awesome company and what a great guy, I've never dealt with a better company or a cooler person. I had mentioned that I was a disabled veteran in a message to him, not thinking anything of it because we talk back and forth...Well he took time out of his crazy busy and hectic day to write me a thank you letter for my service. No joke! If anyone goes anywhere else to get their collectables they would be crazy, Steven is an awesome dude, and he loves this stuff as much as us, and also strives to help as much as he humanly can with his buyers. I'm very, very impressed with his company and the way they do business.

That's great to hear that Steve took the time out of his day to write you personal note.... BTW, thank you for your service. If I'm not mistaken, Timewalker has some connection with some 1/6 military figure lines that they've co-produced in the past.

My customer service experience with Steve has also been excellent and I've switched nearly all my business to Timewalker now. The only reason I don't order 100% from Timewalker is because they do not carry certain companies or figure lines (Enterbay NBA and Medicom RAH come to mind).

I don't currently have the space for the Ecto-1 but I can't imagine passing up on it (despite the steep cost).

Here are some size comparisons to give those of you who didn't see the Ecto-1 in person at SDCC some perspective on its size.

ecto1-1.jpg

ecto1-2.jpg

ecto1-3.jpg

Delorean looks a little bit off. Look at the respective tyre sizes.
They both fit 1/6 figures inside them. I’m not sure how that Delorean pic would being that small.

I know right. Lol. I’m actually going to have a friend come over and help me in the next few weeks. I think we are going to eventually cut through the ceiling and pull those damn things out.

I was already looking forward to your review man.

Delorean looks a little bit off. Look at the respective tyre sizes.
They both fit 1/6 figures inside them. I’m not sure how that Delorean pic would being that small.

Yeah but it's probably not too far off though. The DeLorean always did look a bit small next to the 6'1 Christopher Lloyd. And he always looked cramped as hell in the seat.

backtofuture2-xlar_3479128b.jpg

HAha nice!

$1,600 :lol. That’s ridiculous. Glad I passed on this line.

Back