Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

3 pack all set up in the detolf with natural lighting.

Love these poses!

IMG_2379.JPG

These figures truly are stunning, all the photos you see don't do them justice until you see them in hand!

Love these poses!

View attachment 378577

These figures truly are stunning, all the photos you see don't do them justice until you see them in hand!

Nice! Looking forward to my 3 pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Nice pics! Ray is really perfect.

Yes Timewalker....

Those guys have my business from now on....

I have some RP to use , but after that ......Sideshow is one less customer.

I used to be SS only but after reading about Timewalker on this forum I'm switching gears. Pre-ordered the Ecto-1 from them this morning. From everything I've read on here, they are top notch and I look forward to going through them from now on.

I pre-ordered the four pack from a store here in Vancouver and I haven't heard anything from them yet. Hope they will still get them...

I can't stress enough how Awesome Ecto-1 looks in person and it's HUGE! I went back to the Blitzway booth every day of SDCC just to oogle and admire it. Having this next to the Hot toys DeLorean will give me my Nostalgic fix.

Agreed I’m going for an 80s display 89 Batmobile, DeLorean, and Ecto-1. It’s gonna be SO epic!!!

I used to be SS only but after reading about Timewalker on this forum I'm switching gears. Pre-ordered the Ecto-1 from them this morning. From everything I've read on here, they are top notch and I look forward to going through them from now on.

I pre-ordered the four pack from a store here in Vancouver and I haven't heard anything from them yet. Hope they will still get them...

I've did the same.

I've gotten a good amount of Hot Toys from them and talking to them, they're very nice and professional.

I'll never be able to own a real replica ECTO-1 but this will be a nice alternative.

No way I am paying for that much for a toy car. I mean does everyone remember the old school ecto car and how great it was. This is way over priced. Rather get the dolrean.

The hot toys 89 batmobile was about the same size and about 1/2 the price. Blitzway obviously feels people are forced to buy it since they brought the figures. Mean let’s face it, we’re all collectors and that temptation to complete something is very strong within us.( que the Star Wars Jedi theme)

The Doc pack looks great. Haven't seen many of just the 3 (displayed in a detolf) which is what I'm getting next week! Congrats.

Love these poses!

View attachment 378577

The ecto is a must have vehicle for me but I'm a little scared of what the price will be once it lands down here in Australia.

To me the price for the Ecto crosses a line, it needed to be under a grand (sterling) for it to be something I'd consider. In the UK it will be crippling. The only way I'd get it is if sterling soared and the dollar collapsed (which I certainly don't wish for). There have been times in the past when the exchange rate has made collecting easy but i can't see it happening by 2019/2020.

Argh! All these other countries getting them in stock sooner than Oz.
Crikey, strewth, bugger....

ReReading TIMEWALKER'S Payment for the ECTTO-1 I'm in the payments are waaaay spaced out and it will be EPIC! Along side 89 Batmobile and Delorean. It will be PURE MAGIC UNBOXING For sure. I'M In and will order for sure.:yess:

A $200 non-refundable deposit will be charged on March 15, 2018. PLEASE NOTE- Once the deposit is billed, it will be strictly NON-REFUNDABLE. This a very large and expensive special order item. Once the deposit is paid, you must be committed to seeing your order through to conclusion. If you do not opt for the payment plan, the balance of your order will be billed on imminent arrival. Please budget for this item and be ready.

Payment Plan Details (optional): A payment plan is available on this item. The Payment Plan will be divided into three parts. The first payment will be billed on October 15, 2018 in the amount of $379.99. The expected arrival period for this item is 1st Quarter 2019, so the date of final two payments (plus shipping) will be determined as we get closer to the actual arrival date, which will be communicated in our online newsletter. The second payment could be as early as November 2018 or as late as January 2019, and will be another $379.99. The third payment of $379.99 (plus shipping) will be billed on imminent arrival (defined, for this item, as the moment of containerization in China). A credit card is required for payment plans.

The shopping cart WILL NOT calculate shipping on this item. Final shipping will be calculated at the time of shipment. Below you will find our best guess based in the information we have at this time. PLEASE NOTE- this is a very large item and the package is defined as "grossly oversized" by the carrier.

International preorders will be entertained on a case by case basis. Please be aware of your local shipping regulations regarding dimensions when ordering this item.

SHIPPING ESTIMATES:
Continental US based buyers: your item will drop ship directly from the distributor to save shipping costs and time. Estimate approximately $160- $200 for shipping, depending on where you live in the United States. EXACT shipping will be charged. If we can save you money, we will.

Canadian buyers: The shipping cost to Canada is estimated at $225 - $280 (USD).

International buyers: please contact us for shipping estimate. Western Europe is estimated between $450-$500. Please be aware of your local shipping regulations regarding package size before placing your order.

Last edited:

I cant remember was the l.e.d bar added in the 2nd movie ?:dunno it would been nice to have on it for this price.

Last edited:

So I guess if we have until March or April to order this (going by Timewalker's estimates), that at least gives us some time to decide. I wonder how many of these Blitzway is planning to make?

So I guess if we have until March or April to order this (going by Timewalker's estimates), that at least gives us some time to decide. I wonder how many of these Blitzway is planning to make?

As i understand 1/6 high end collectibles they typically only made to whats ordered. Therefore dealers will want as many pre-orders as possible. Dealers may of course choose to order some more to cover latecomers. But this figure obviously depends on price & potential popularity.

Blitzway wont say ok we will make 5000 of these and hope someone buys them. Its almost make to order (in one batch) in this business.

Makes sense to me. I certainly wouldn’t be risking making too many if i were HT or Blitzway.

Hasbro low end figures however would be a totally different story/model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be nice to get a c.o.a production number from them alongside a plug in and car remote for it.

Back