Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Really wanna wait to see if Sideshow ends up putting this up just for he possible rewards points and flex pay, but Timewalkers plan is pretty good too. For me, passing on this isn't an option lol. It's just too freakin cool not to go for. One of those pieces that I'll never sell just for my love(and now my kids love) of the original movie.

That $1600 from BBTS is tossing a couple hundred dollars away. Timewalker is a much better deal.

Not really. BBTS shipping is FAR cheaper. Timewalker is charging $200 for shipping. Both prices are about the same in the end. Your best bet might be finding a local seller and picking it up in person.

FLOSSIE'S WILL HAVE GHOSTBUSTERS SOON!
Did you order from us? If so, we should have them pretty soon. The distributor just called a half hour ago to let us know that all 68 pieces of our Blitzway Ghostbusters order is getting ready to be shipped to us.
I will be sending out another email newsletter to all of you about this, along with a date for the upcoming charge on your orders.
Also, and this is important, Several customers did not respond to me last email about Confirming that they still want their order. Since it's been over a year since orders were placed, we can NOT just charge orders without getting word that the figures are still wanted.
So, if that's you: look for our new email later today, or your order could be cancelled.
If you already replied to us to confirm your order, you're good. No need to confirm again.
Finally, if these people do not reply, we will have some 4 and 3 packs available.
-- John

Wow, I can get a real used car for the price of a 1/6 Ecto-1.:thud:

YEa...but I bet it will be less than 1/6 as cool. :D

There any place to still order the 4 (plus slimer) pack ?

Wow, I can get a real used car for the price of a 1/6 Ecto-1.:thud:

I feel the price is too steep since right now it looks really plastic to me. If it was 50% die-cast, I'd understand the pricing but for plastic, is going to be a pass. Also, who knows how long it will take them to ship this. Right now is stating for Q1 2019, but Blitzway never updates their status on their website.

ccc732d300d094f70d2ed54b80ffafa9.jpg

Which retailer sent this message? Timewalker?

Yes, TimeWalker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never ordered from TimeWalker before. By the sounds of it they are the way to go? Should i order from them?

Never ordered from TimeWalker before. By the sounds of it they are the way to go? Should i order from them?

Yeah, one of the best around. Very professional and awesome customer services.

I have this Ecto 1 in my display and it is more than enough!! Purchase from Walmart back then $25

98120d1131229004-manila-rc-gallery-ecto-1.jpg

Got my Ecto-1 on preorder, I could buy my first car twice over with the price but got to have it [emoji317] Waiting on my 4 pack now anyone wavering I say just do it what’s money lol [emoji857] just eat beans for the next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had word from Lee at CDUK that the Ghostbusters wont be in the uk until feb..

Yes Timewalker....

Those guys have my business from now on....

I have some RP to use , but after that ......Sideshow is one less customer.

I feel like spending that much on any collectible would make me uncomfortable. I would just keep thinking I could have bought a real car instead of this thing. Cool that they made it though.

Yes Timewalker....

Those guys have my business from now on....

I have some RP to use , but after that ......Sideshow is one less customer.

Yeah, Sideshow is great because of the reward points and their payment plan. However, the thing that upset me the most with them is that they charge a lot for their shipping and they don't double-box unless you want to pay extra. I usually go through BBTS because of their shipping rate and they double box. But, after dealing with Timewalker for the first time and see how professional they're, I'll be doing business with them in the near future.

Back