Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Let’s see if Sideshow gets it, I’ll gracefully drop all my RP on it.

No way I am paying for that much for a toy car. I mean does everyone remember the old school ecto car and how great it was. This is way over priced. Rather get the dolrean.

From Kenner?

I have a couple of those boxe in the attic, along with a mass of figures and some other GB vehicles. I should go up there an reminisce sometime.

From Kenner?

I have a couple of those boxe in the attic, along with a mass of figures and some other GB vehicles. I should go up there an reminisce sometime.

Wish I kept mine, but I played with that to death back in the day. Used to hang my GIJOE on it.

$1600 for the ecto is madness, especially considering it looks no more realistic than HT 1/6 vehicles priced less than half. Who does blitzway think they are, sideshow?

My sentiments exactly. No way at all is this worth that price. I'd rather get 2 HT deloreans and still have money left over for Marty.

The disclaimer on every photo that the "Final product might differ slightly from the prototype" doesn't bode well. It needs to differ significantly to justify the cost, even though no matter how unrealistic it appears it will nevertheless cost Blitzway a lot to produce what with all the new moulds.

People will buy it because it's the only option in this scale so Blitzway don't really have to improve it any more. It'll never look more than a big plastic car, whereas the figures have the realism inherent of high end offerings.

Well it would still be one very impressive looking plastic car, especially under the right lighting. Although I do wonder about the paint job on it. Right now it's looking a bit too much like white plastic that's simply been shined up a bit, instead of being actual polished white paint.

For $1600 they ought to be sourcing factory Cadillac paint from 1959:lol

That $1600 from BBTS is tossing a couple hundred dollars away. Timewalker is a much better deal.

Timewalker just emailed saying they're at the distributor, they're going out next week.

omgwtf.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timewalker is calculating about $160-$200 on shipping alone

:/

im going to have to harvey dent coin toss it to order or not

5810843-0435994498-giphy.gif

Just got an email from IDToys. Will be receiving my big box tomorrow :hi5:

Well..... it could be worse,

timewalker toys
International buyers: please contact us for shipping estimate. Western Europe is estimated between $450-$500.

Timewalker is calculating about $160-$200 on shipping alone

:/

im going to have to harvey dent coin toss it to order or not

5810843-0435994498-giphy.gif

I know, think it would probably be cheaper if I just drove to their store in Kansas to pick it up.

My sister thinks I'm officially insane for even considering getting this. :lol

Well..... it could be worse,

timewalker toys
International buyers: please contact us for shipping estimate. Western Europe is estimated between $450-$500.

Wish here was a way US Freaks could help our European Freaks....

That customs crap is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had this of Forbidden Planet International - we'll see - still not guaranteed until they hit the warehouse.

FB update.jpg

According to a CS rep at Sideshow there is no plan to distribute the car. Which is subject to change of course...

Preordered thru Timewalker.

"A $200 non-refundable deposit will be charged on March 15, 2018"

I was waiting til the figures arrived simply because it was supposed to have coupon from TW for like $40.

Back