Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Try and stick $100 a month or less away.Should be okay.I don't think we'll see this for another 15-18 months or so.

Would love to order this but this looks way more complicated than the 1/6 ghostbusters. The delays on this are going to be intense. I am also going to wait.

Watch the beginning sequence in GB2 where Ray & Winston are driving to the kids birthday party. I would love to see BW Ecto-1 look like this used, abused and dirty!!!
Not into the clean look!!!

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Detail does look amazing in those pics though. Very impressive piece.

If I were BW I think I would have waited a bit until the payment hurt of the figures and xmas was over before announcing this. Am sure a lot of people would say no in their minds now due to those reasons.

But I guess they can still decide next year.

Detail does look amazing in those pics though. Very impressive piece.

If I were BW I think I would have waited a bit until the payment hurt of the figures and xmas was over before announcing this. Am sure a lot of people would say no in their minds now due to those reasons.

But I guess they can still decide next year.

People have been hounding Blitzway since last year about when they would finally list this for preorder...cannot imagine that they would see any benefit to themselves in holding off on announcing this...

I got the e-mail from them a few weeks ago to say "Unfortunately we have now been informed that this item has been cancelled by our supplier, thus we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that any refunds owed will be processed as quickly as possible. We apologise for any disappointment and inconvenience caused. Best regards Jonathan Customer Services "

I'm buying mine from the below website

https://www.uktoyz.com/

Been told they are due in for mid December/Early January.

I got the e-mail from them a few weeks ago to say "Unfortunately we have now been informed that this item has been cancelled by our supplier, thus we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that any refunds owed will be processed as quickly as possible. We apologise for any disappointment and inconvenience caused. Best regards Jonathan Customer Services "

I'm buying mine from the below website

https://www.uktoyz.com/

Been told they are due in for mid December/Early January.

Did you order through https://forbiddenplanet.com/ or https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk ?

I cannot see Ecto 1 being out for another two years. Look at how delayed the figures were, when the main technical challenge was the proton packs and sculpts aside you are basically talking about ONE figure as they all wear pretty much the same. Ecto 1 will have about a billion parts which all need tooling and some complicated electronics. They won't even get started on this seriously until after Chinese New Year 2018 (not least because they'll need the preorders to work out whether its viable at all). The idea that this will be released in 2018 is fantasy. Then it will slip again and again until Christmas provides a natural deadline. This will be out in Autumn 2019, depend on it. So plenty of time to save up.

My figures randomly turned up today. Delighted with them! So awesome. They look great and the proton packs, BW did a great job on those.

Now to preorder the Ecto1. Can’t imagine it arriving until 2019 but I don’t care as long as I get it.

My figures randomly turned up today. Delighted with them! So awesome. They look great and the proton packs, BW did a great job on those.

Now to preorder the Ecto1. Can’t imagine it arriving until 2019 but I don’t care as long as I get it.

Who did you order from?

KGHobby.
My tracking never updated since they left HK.

Lucky! Still waiting from TimeWalker. We haven't gotten any updates. I usually always order from KGHobby.

Broke down and ordered from KG. Seems like most of the usual local spots here in Vancouver aren’t bringing them in. Should see them by weeks end hopefully!

Broke down and ordered from KG. Seems like most of the usual local spots here in Vancouver aren’t bringing them in. Should see them by weeks end hopefully!

Yeah, I did my research here too!! Nobody not even Toy Traders are bringing them in.

Lucky! Still waiting from TimeWalker. We haven't gotten any updates. I usually always order from KGHobby.

My guess is TW will be later rather than sooner.

They landed in US at the worst possible time....Black Friday and Cyber Monday makes shipping a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it actually possible that Blitzway haven't made that many of these? i thought they'd manufacture the hell out of them.

Ecto-1 looks amazing and totally worth the price... but unfortunately that price is still way too high for me.

Urban Samurai Hobbies in Burnaby is actually getting them. I've had it on order with them since the beginning.

Back