Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I doubt I will buy the ecto. The 4 pack will have to due for me.

I will find a way....I have been slowing down my spending in this hobby the last two years. I will save up for this...

Space is killing me right now, and if I got the ECTO-1, there is no way that I could have it displayed without the team, which means I would have to create an entirely new display set and lighting for it. Oy Vey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have paid upwards of $850 for this, but a man has to know when to say when.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Is Ecto-1 definitely going to be up on Sideshow? Dropping that much in one shot for s toy is too painful, but I'll happily flex it.

Damn, basically $1400?

ZoN5T1d.gif

Getting this no matter but if Sideshow gets to sell it I'll knock $300 off which is nice. My guess is Ecto will be a very limited run and is causing a higher price. This is by far the best 1/6 detailed car and I have them all from Hot Toys. The 89 is a beast but its not in the same league of complexity this is and that was $800 over four years ago.

Price sucks. Do not care, its the ****.

It Looks awesome though.

Add shipping, VAT and duty to that and it's a £1500 big box toy.

The engine is over kill. Even in 1984 this was an old vehicle and the engine and the engine bay look like they just came off the production line.

Then add the Playmobil gizmos on the roof and she looks even less like a model.

The space I have reserved for it would be more visually impressive holding £1500 worth of figures instead.

Add shipping, VAT and duty to that and it's a £1500 big box toy.

The engine is over kill. Even in 1984 this was an old vehicle and the engine and the engine bay look like they just came off the production line.

Then add the Playmobil gizmos on the roof and she looks even less like a model.

The space I have reserved for it would be more visually impressive holding £1500 worth of figures instead.

I've owned real cars that cost considerably less than this, and I doubt even Timcent could get this through customs with a value of 20 USD :lol

I've owned real cars that cost considerably less than this, and I doubt even Timcent could get this through customs with a value of 20 USD :lol

Indeed.

I got away with the figures, but the car box is going to be twice the size. I wouldn't place a bet on that one getting through!

Indeed.

I got away with the figures, but the car box is going to be twice the size. I wouldn't place a bet on that one getting through!

They'll be checking it just for stowaways.

About the price, yes is high...but I knew it will be, just look at the size and operating features...apart from the lights....is indeed a complicated, detailed and big model. Now....taking Blitzway track record of release dates for their products, the say "3Q/4Q 2018" , this offering probably will be reaching the hands of their future owners by 2020....IF there no aditional delays. Anyone know the amount of the preorder deposit?...think it will be in or around $300.

I never had any intention of getting Ecto-1 but it's a thing of beauty. No doubt the centerpiece to anyone's collection who ends up with it.

They could have knocked the price down without the overly detailed engine and underside.

:exactly:

I mean, how many dudes are really going to have Ray working on the engine for a display?

Last edited:
Back