Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Everybody has their own reasons for getting whatever combo they did. But for me it was the 4-pack all the way.

I actually have 2 4-packs coming. LOL I may have to let one go.

Are you planning to display all 8 figures?

Great, so this and the Xbox One X both coming out of my account in the same week. Oh well, it's only money.

JRB7EOk.gif

Venkman: “Go get ‘em Ray!”

63d2854019164806e32a055e9625279c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great News from TimeWalker toys. They are on the way to U.S. :yess:
The wait is finally coming to an end!

Are you planning to display all 8 figures?

I had an idea to have 2 displays...maybe different outfits/scene for the two sets. Or a Detolf display with a set fighting Slimer and a set to go with Ecto-1. But that was in my initial excitement, and now seems a bit much. LOL

This is going to be the longest month of my life.

Where did you get Valak from???

It was a limited run by Legio7. I believe they made about 15 of them. And also a variant with the sharp teeth. I was lucky enough that one of those 15 people decided to sell theirs.

Cool, they finally have these guys headed our way. Now where the hell is the ecto reveal they said was going to be rolled out about a month ago?:tap

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Technically they already did the official reveal of the ECTO-1, now we’re waiting for the official pre-order.

Technically they already did the official reveal of the ECTO-1, now we’re waiting for the official pre-order.

Yep, and Hot Toys revealed the Millennium Falcon cockpit about 3 years ago:lol

The Blitzway Ghostbusters have left the factory and are on their way to the U.S.!

We have received confirmation from Bluefin that the U.S. allocation of Blitzway’s Ghostbusters is now on the water and bound for the United States. The expected ETA to the distributor is 3 to 4 weeks, depending on ocean freight travel time, processing time in U.S. Customs, and the forthcoming Thanksgiving Holiday schedule.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Yep, and Hot Toys revealed the Millennium Falcon cockpit about 3 years ago:lol

Yeah, like the hover conversion Delorean too. Lol. However in end I think this was more official than what HT did. With Blitzway at least they actually verbalized it would go up for PO soon, unlike HT Who keeps showing these things at conventions, never actually telling us if they will be up for pre-order. Lol.

Timewalker Toys & Collectibles Logo
Ghostbusters 1/6 Scale Figures by Blitzway
The Blitzway Ghostbusters have left the factory and are on their way to the U.S.!

We have received confirmation from Bluefin that the U.S. allocation of Blitzway’s Ghostbusters is now on the water and bound for the United States. The expected ETA to the distributor is 3 to 4 weeks, depending on ocean freight travel time, processing time in U.S. Customs, and the forthcoming Thanksgiving Holiday schedule.

BILLING AND SHIPPING DETAILS BELOW: please read carefully for important dates and details.

1. If you have a pre-order that was placed before September 1, 2017 and your pre-order still has an open balance, payment must be completed by November 11, 2017. If you are paying with PayPal, PayPal invoices will go out this week with a due date of November 11, 2017. If you are paying with a credit card, final payment will be charged on November 11th - please be prepared.

2. If you had a Wait List request that converted to a pre-order after September 1, 2017, your pre-order will be filled from the 2nd Ghostbusters container coming in December 2017.

3. If you have a Wait List request that has not converted, please stay tuned. It’s not over ‘til it’s over.

4. Domestic orders from the 1st shipment will start shipping directly from the distributor around the time of the Thanksgiving Holiday, or shortly thereafter. If you have special shipping concerns during this period of time, we need to know this immediately.

5. International shipments will ship from Timewalker Toys & Collectibles. Again, if you have special Holiday shipping concerns, please let us know.

6. Everyone: Please make absolutely sure your shipping address and contact information is up to date. Things will happen very quickly once product lands, and there will be no room for error.

Finally, thank you all for your patience. We have been anticipating this arrival for over a year, and as you saw in the early video reviews or the display figures in our gallery, they are well worth waiting for. Blitzway has taken every effort to bring the best quality product to its customers, as always.

If you have any questions about your order, or if you need to update your payment information, please give us a call or email [email protected].

Thank you for your attention and your continuing support of Timewalker Toys & Collectibles.

Best regards,

Steven Allen
Timewalker Toys

Sweet! So done waiting i hope they ship fast and hope the best Winston was painted better.

I thought time walker had already charged all of us for the Ghostbusters figures back when they had been told by bluefin that they were in transit to them when in reality they were not in transit. I guess a few of the orders might not have been charged.

Anyone know if they are on their way to other territories or just the US at this point? Was hoping they'd reach the us in the UK by Christmas to.

Back