Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see many positive fan reviews. Critics almost never get any of these films anyway.

Now , after seeing the wonderul Dune, I am gonna get a good Ghostbusters film??

The movie is going to get traction...I thought it was awesome...there were a lot of kids in the theatre and they looked pretty mesmerized and stayed during the credits...of course I shouted 'He-Man' every time the theme song sang who yah gonna call

So glad I picked these up all those years ago

Attachments

• 99095805-C2D7-4523-80D4-6B141F7E6D1B.jpeg
    99095805-C2D7-4523-80D4-6B141F7E6D1B.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 59
Pulling the trigger on the full set was painful, but the long wait helped spread out the payments much better.

One of the best figure set purchases I have made.

Anyone have suggestions on getting the wand to stay on the pack better without doing anything permanent?

I still have a set of Mattel customs and painted head sculpts around here somewhere. I never did anything with them once the Blitzway set was announced and I POed those and ECTO-1. They had been coming together quite nicely and probably have some decent value. After the new year I think I’ll go through all my assorted figures, accessories and stuff and put together a big 1:6 sale.

Yeah it's definitely going to be the old Ecto-1 mold with the same inaccuracies on the roof rack and body, but with a few minor differences like the Gunner Seat, Inverted Door, RTV trap door and with painted on rust and dirt weathering.

Wow was not expecting that. I really loved the dusty, weathered up look of the car in the new movie but it's not something I need a giant 1/6 version of. And I would have much rather seen them make an Ecto 1A.

Back