Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Yes another us vs. them thread! :wink1:

Why can't people just be thankful we're getting such great Ghostbusters collectibles?

You misunderstand. I was making a joke that, if they all go after the SS stuff, it would be easier for me to get the Blitzway figures.:lol

You misunderstand. I was making a joke that, if they all go after the SS stuff, it would be easier for me to get the Blitzway figures.:lol

Shoot, I'm inebriated right now and I understood that. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Nothing like drunken posting on SSF on a Saturday evening. :lol

I know right. Lol. In combination with drinking and interacting here, I also just finished the season finale of Stranger Things just now too. Haha. Such a good show. I think I may have cried a bit at the ending. Lol.

Shoot, I'm inebriated right now and I understood that. Lol.

Nothing like drunken posting on SSF on a Saturday evening. :lol

Is there any other way to post?:lol

I know right. Lol. In combination with drinking and interacting here, I also just finished the season finale of Stranger Things just now too. Haha. Such a good show. I think I may have cried a bit at the ending. Lol.

Stranger Things was amazing. I started it, liked it, we got to talking, one thing led to another, and I loved it so much I wound up watching the whole thing in one sitting.:lol

Is there any other way to post?:lol

Stranger Things was amazing. I started it, liked it, we got to talking, one thing led to another, and I loved it so much I wound up watching the whole thing in one sitting.:lol

Same situation with me as well. Lol. I don't know how old you are, but I was born in the 80s and this show was made for people like us. This show literally referenced everything I've loved over my life from RPGs to comics, to the damn soundtrack. Absolutely loved it. It was a combination of the Goonies, Stand by Me, ET, and Akira. Sooooooo gooood! One of the best shows I've ever watched.

Same situation with me as well. Lol. I don't know how old you are, but I was born in the 80s and this show was made for people like us. This show literally referenced everything I've loved over my life from RPGs to comics, to the damn soundtrack. Absolutely loved it. It was a combination of the Goonies, Stand by Me, ET, and Akira. Sooooooo gooood! One of the best shows I've ever watched.

Amen to that. I'm only halfway through the show right now and I'm lamenting the fact that we'll probably never see it on Blu-ray. It's like an honest to God time machine. I love it.

So about the same size as the hot toys 89 batmobile.
Yep, the '89 Batmobike is about 40 inches long, but way shorter than Ecto-1. I've been trying to devise a strategy for displaying the Tumbker, '89 bm, delorean, ecto-1 and BvS bm. Got some ideas cooking.

will they do a 1/6 mr staypufft?

So This will probably be my first Blitzway purchase......

How limited are the runs? Easy Sellout?

Best place to buy ? BBTS? Direct?

preorders?

These are a must for me, so wanna figure out the financial plan!

The run will be however many orders they get. Then they just cut off the preorder option, when they see fit...I think. That`s what they do with 1/4 scale anyhow. Have not bought any 1/6 from them before.

They don`t have payment plan option to this day, but a non refundable deposit.

Blitz are setting a new standard with these, makes HT look like Hasbro. I'm not really a big Ghostbusters fan, I cant remember the last time I watched the movies, maybe 15-20 years ago? Man I'm tempted to get all 4 + Slimer, then I got to get the Ecto. :gah:

i just dont get how you cant love the ghostbusters.... classic movies.

They look awesome! Can't wait.
Any idea of the price?

Apparently even folks at the sideshow booth cannot direct me to blitzway

Yeah, bluefin distribute Blitzway, so that's why we're seeing them there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Found it thanks! She just walked away I'll try to get a pic with her. They are selling Rocky and Madonna here

The Ecto one will be out next year and the 1/6 figures will be sold together and individually the set will come with slimmer

The Ecto one will be out next year and the 1/6 figures will be sold together and individually the set will come with slimmer

I'm going to guess $899 four all 4 and slimer in the same box. I'm ordering asap if that is the case.

Back