Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that little bubble has burst. Most prices are heading back up now that the late-stock has thinned.

I missed out on a chance at Ray... and without him no point in getting Egon.

I'm back to hoping for an HT release with the new movie next year. They'll probably make Egon and Peter and not Ray. :lol

Missed Ray as well. I did grab Another Peter and Egon. Will still wait and see if more pop up after the Ecto-1 is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

70710986_2714804985221143_2090893618469404672_o.jpg

70939948_2714805105221131_7731137494409805824_o.jpg

71568632_2714804971887811_1905892321715552256_n.jpg

71755659_2714804995221142_9071201972622721024_o.jpg

Blitway just posted on facebook that this is "Assembly started. Ready to go" with these pictures

Excited to see the complete production version. I'm a little concerned that the bumpers look like they might be more silver than chrome like the prototype. Could just be the photos and lighting though.

Yeah I have to agree it kinda does. :( I was hoping it wouldn't be necessary given the price, but looks like I won't have any choice now but to make some mods. And at the very least repaint those fenders.

I mean it looks nice for sure, but the prototype looked much better. To me from those pics, it looks like a really nice vehicle play set with real functioning lights and sounds. Doesn’t exactly look like a high end 1/6 collectible that one would spend over a grand for. I have to say I’m more impressed with the HT DeLorean based on what I see so far.

We’ll see though. It’s only four pics.

I have both the DeLorean and Batmobile, and to be fair those both look very plastic in hand as well, and don't have the solid metal look you'd really prefer these vehicles to have.

The Ecto will probably be the same way from the look of things, but will hopefully still make for an awesome display piece regardless.

Slim chance, but does anyone have a Winston/Ernie Hudson sculpt for sale? I remember when these figures were getting parted out months ago but it never occurred to me to want this sculpt until now.

I sold Winston from my 4 pack because I couldn?t get past the pin head. Pictures are a bit too kind.....in hand it was comically small. The paint apps were pretty bad too.

I?m filthy I sold it though because I could have got a lot more if I held onto it a bit longer.

I sold Winston from my 4 pack because I couldn?t get past the pin head. Pictures are a bit too kind.....in hand it was comically small. The paint apps were pretty bad too.

I?m filthy I sold it though because I could have got a lot more if I held onto it a bit longer.

Pin head? Paint apps? Did we have the same set? Mine turned out great

Pin head? Paint apps? Did we have the same set? Mine turned out great

The paint apps I could live with, but I thought the head size difference was pretty bad to be honest. On its own it looked fine but with the others it was pretty noticeable. Still don?t understand why K.A Kim sculpted Winston with such an obvious size difference. The likeness though is spot on.

edit: found a good pic that shows the pinhead.

c542d0b7c449cec0f2d10316a440741c.jpg

Can't really agree with the pinhead comment either. Like Kobe my set is great and in the sea of Hot Toys heroes I have, these four, may be the favorite part of my collection.

I can personally somewhat see the pin head sculpt argument. I agree it does look a little small. Not enough to make me want to sell it though. Also, Ernie’s melon to me doesn’t exactly look huge; especially in GB1 while in the suit:

t1pn0uvk8my5nl96zbvv.jpg

fbd62d90-d941-11e9-afa3-3c2f3bd94984

hudson.jpg

Yeah the head does look pretty darn small in that group shot. Although for me the bigger issue is I just don't see that much of a likeness, even after a repaint. And it reminds me a lot of the sculpt for TFA Finn with its more exaggerated features.

Back