Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son loves them. We had a big fun photo shoot with them last night. I let him pick out most of their shot targets. He's a little down that I don't have Winston(who he says is his favorite lol.) but I told him I'll correct that one day hopefully. He also wants me to somehow find a stay putft marshmellow man but I don't see that being possible in this scale.[/QUOTE]

Too funny...my sons 4 and 7 both share Winston as a favorite too...I would not have been able to get away with not ordering the 4 pack because of that!

B01F8F3A-40C4-4C39-9FAB-2B1610027868.jpg8D7484C5-E74E-4378-B324-DF60D2C28CCF.jpgA55B09F1-0612-4CDF-A9FD-8A122FFF91AB.jpeg

I still have so much more to work on with these guys. Had some problems with egons zipper, was ale to remedy it. Quick shots after a fast futz. Great figures.well worth the wait.

so glad i decided to keep my order! great pics in here peeps! ill find room later lol. i have some "stand" ins as i wasnt a fan of the ones that came with them. my winston proton belt had a defect. didnt have a opening space for the prongs so the prongs broke when i tried to push them in. figure that out later. might need me some nice juicy cocobolobusterboy stands :wink1:

20171210_113939.jpg20171210_113823.jpg

I love these guys. I also had the issue with Spengler's left arm not going down (did it the best I could), but other than that and the crushed buckle, my set was great. One quick thing, Peter and Ray really benefit from some additional padding being added to the belly area.

IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1086.jpg
IMG_1098.jpg

My son loves them. We had a big fun photo shoot with them last night. I let him pick out most of their shot targets. He's a little down that I don't have Winston(who he says is his favorite lol.) but I told him I'll correct that one day hopefully. He also wants me to somehow find a stay putft marshmellow man but I don't see that being possible in this scale.

Too funny...my sons 4 and 7 both share Winston as a favorite too...I would not have been able to get away with not ordering the 4 pack because of that!

The other funny thing for me is that he has a favorite at all. He can barely sit through the films as everytime they fight a ghost he gets kinda scared lol. But...toys are toys too so pretty much any neat thing I get, he's interested.

Finally got the chance to do a full inspection of my figures. I am really lucky that I don't have any defects, especially with the fragile hoses and proton packs. I was worried because Spengler's left hand was loose in the box, but it secured just fine. I did get the individual releases.

I have since put my boxes away. Is there a cigarette made for their mouths like Darden? I know some are using a putty and a wax?

Everyone’s pics are great! I finally had a minute to open one of the team! So many details can’t wait to open the rest!
7F5A9647-6069-46BA-B236-FE7D5EB30D01.jpg

Knowing that these are my last 1/6 figures for a long time (only have Hoth Leia at BBTS but might cancel depending on final sculpt), I'm going to take my time. I just opened Peter, Ray in a few days or week and Egon for Christmas

IMG_1849.jpg

Im at Venkman and Slimer but still waiting on Ray and Egon to ship. So far so good.

Attachments

• IMG_4621.jpg
    IMG_4621.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_4626.jpg
    IMG_4626.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
Why couldn't Blitzway have just lightened up the eyes a bit? It would have totally knocked out the dead stare.

Attachments

• corrected.jpg
    corrected.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 153
Finally got to open mine after being out of town all week. The only issues I had with mine were Winston’s daughter board clip had come off in the box. A little glue fixed that. The other was with Egon’s proton pack. An odd paint defect prevented the wand from attaching to the pack. I just painted over the connecting post on the pack and that seemed to fix it. The figures are just awesome otherwise.

Back