Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS finally delivered my 4 pack. Each under $200, no NRD, free 2 day shipping and I don’t have to pay until June 2018... one of the best 1/6 deals I’ve gotten in awhile. :rock

The first steps of my friend recast for my Winston :

39e4e8e54966523b223eac1afedf6601.jpg

15664dda62acc96c1f00f1dd18be311d.jpg

c91e21cc65aa6a0374e278047498b279.jpg

Still a wip...

Well this is something you don’t want to see from UPS when you are expecting your Ghostbusters set to arrive.

Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Yup. I got that yesterday when they were supposed to arrive and since then there have been no updates. Last update before that was Dec 1st.

Well my 3-pack is scheduled for delivery today, but as of late last night, tracking shows it as being "in transit" in Colorado, so for some reason I don't think it's going to happen today. :lol

Still shows as a scheduled delivery date for today though.

However, I did receive the shipping notice from BBTS for single Winston, so I'll probably receive that next week. :yess:

Eek.... Dunno if I'd nonchalantly be posting recast business....
😆.....that's a funny statement. Selling them would be great for ppl that want a better colored Winston. It's not like they went to the factory before release and stole a sample, then started selling recasts. Now excuse me while I go pirate some music and make some mixed tapes.

[emoji38].....that's a funny statement. Selling them would be great for ppl that want a better colored Winston. It's not like they went to the factory before release and stole a sample, then started selling recasts. Now excuse me while I go pirate some music and make some mixed tapes.
No need to be a smartass and a prick about it. The recast and bootleg approval rating is so high these days, it's unreal. With that said, if it's for your own collection, I don't see a huge issue with it. I'm just stating it's not the smartest thing to be posting in general.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

same, i was scheduled for an early deliver set for yesterday. then due to the fires in los angeles it got delayed.

yesterday it was updated for deliver today, and i keep checking the tracking still says to be delivered today but not showing its on the truck for delivery.

UPS is by far the worst carriers , and when calling them for an update they are clueless, they use the same app customers use to track.
Well this is something you don’t want to see from UPS when you are expecting your Ghostbusters set to arrive.

Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Yup. I got that yesterday when they were supposed to arrive and since then there have been no updates. Last update before that was Dec 1st.

I’m recasting it only to not mess with the original one. It will not be for sale or anything similar.

Had this **** Monday night. I got mine earlier, but I haven't unboxed them yet.

I've only opened Venkman thus far. He's got a dried paint stain on the back of his suit... it's under his pack at least.

If anybody is looking for soft tip tweezers, I found some at Michael's. They have a teal colored PVC plastic coated tip. They're the curved needle nosed 6" style. I've been using regular all metal tweezers since the late 90's on my 1/6 soft goods parts and never had any damage occurred. I was just curious and it took forever to track down a store that carries them. So if anybody doesn't want to go through the trouble of paying more money/ordering them, hopefully your local Michael's will have the $5 ones I got. I'd upload a pic, but I haven't been able to do that lately.

Also the buckle for his chest strap for the pack is extremely fragile because it's a cheap plastic. The male side of it nearly broke off the fingers... they're barely hanging on now.

Yup, got that kick in the groin yesterday due to the L.A. area fires.

Good news is they are now on the truck and should arrive @ 7pm.

Back