Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh. I was supposed to have mine delivered to my dad's house on Wednesday. It was a can't miss plan. I'm normally off work on Wednesday but I figured, "just in case, they mess with my schedule, I know my dad will be home" and they messed with it worse than normal. Now my dad won't be home either cause he'll be babysitting my son and my wife has to work that day too. It all adds up to UPS missing all of us on Wednesday. Hopefully they make another attempt Thursday or I get lucky and it comes early and hits today.

You should sign up for UPS my choice and have it delivered to an access point to pick up.

I understand that, Raymond, but please don't take my issue out-of-context. I've been buying collectibles for a long time so keep glue, touch-up paints, needle & thread, etc. readily available. Over the past five years, I can count on one hand how many times I've had to initiate an exchange over QC issues and/or shipping damage, and I literally buy things ALL THE TIME, so this is a non-issue. As I mentioned before, Egon & Winston were in perfect order but there were some obvious inconsistencies noted during each figure's unboxing. For example, some of the figures' packing trays were securely taped together while others were not, arriving with their accessories rattling about loose inside. If you've gotten any of these in-hand, you will know there is an adhesive-backed foam piece holding the proton wand in place - Peter's foam had apparently come loose during shipment, causing the wand stem to break off. The harness clip was broken without rhyme or reason - My guess is that it was simply missed during packaging at the factory. The most glaring issue for me is the paint damage. Trying to accurately match the flesh tones on the most visible parts of the these figures is not something that I, or anyone else, should have to do when receiving a brand-new collectible set that has been patiently awaited for 14+ months of deposit-required pre-order status.

Seems like you would be better off returning the set and getting a refund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9996eb8cf3915a5f7dfca96a51482b20.jpg
d827442d3bd6595bb0757f06c8a89494.jpg
175b3dfe7c6758c7863daf943e09215e.jpg

I was worried about Peter’s head sculpt but I’m really happy with how it looks in person.

I understand that, Raymond, but please don't take my issue out-of-context. I've been buying collectibles for a long time so keep glue, touch-up paints, needle & thread, etc. readily available. Over the past five years, I can count on one hand how many times I've had to initiate an exchange over QC issues and/or shipping damage, and I literally buy things ALL THE TIME, so this is a non-issue. As I mentioned before, Egon & Winston were in perfect order but there were some obvious inconsistencies noted during each figure's unboxing. For example, some of the figures' packing trays were securely taped together while others were not, arriving with their accessories rattling about loose inside. If you've gotten any of these in-hand, you will know there is an adhesive-backed foam piece holding the proton wand in place - Peter's foam had apparently come loose during shipment, causing the wand stem to break off. The harness clip was broken without rhyme or reason - My guess is that it was simply missed during packaging at the factory. The most glaring issue for me is the paint damage. Trying to accurately match the flesh tones on the most visible parts of the these figures is not something that I, or anyone else, should have to do when receiving a brand-new collectible set that has been patiently awaited for 14+ months of deposit-required pre-order status.

It's one thing to perform a minor repair on an accessory that snaps when you handle it or even broke in transit...to have two figures arrive in that shape with the cost of this set would be a deal breaker! They should at least send you two singles to replace the two damaged figures and allow you to simply return the two you received in bad shape. Seems like that would be the very least that they could offer to do for you.

Nice, clear pics, '84! They look great.

My one early arrival GB lands today so I can't wait to get home crack it open. Almost done with a prototype stand for them too.

Nice, clear pics, '84! They look great.

My one early arrival GB lands today so I can't wait to get home crack it open. Almost done with a prototype stand for them too.

Thanks!

My advice to people is to be super careful with them and their accessories. Everything in the set feels so delicate that I’m afraid to break something.

Still nothing from timewalker. The way this month is going I wouldnt doubt my order got screwed up.

Wife hid this box when I got out of work last night....she’s making me wait till Xmas since I mentioned I might..

Now she’s teasing me with pics of it ....
77d6564e6770c633b6e04970584dc6b6.jpg

Looks like more people got Ray than any other buster lol. It's not a bad thing, just something I noticed. I don't know. He's probably my next one but there's a small part of me that wants to hold out for GB2 Ray and Winston.

Ray may be the strongest sculpt and paint app of the four. I picked him to open first because he had the most accessories and I wanted to check out a trap and goggles.

You should post a pic of you returning her gift(s). :rotfl
Wife hid this box when I got out of work last night....she’s making me wait till Xmas since I mentioned I might..

Now she’s teasing me with pics of it ....
77d6564e6770c633b6e04970584dc6b6.jpg

Looks like more people got Ray than any other buster lol. It's not a bad thing, just something I noticed. I don't know. He's probably my next one but there's a small part of me that wants to hold out for GB2 Ray and Winston.

My friend a GB 2 set from Blitzway will NEVER happen...they release 2 licenses per year max...Silence of the Lambs is following the same release pattern as GB so November 2018...they announced their other original IP line...2019? They will never return to Ghostbusters...if they do your Ray and Winston are on me. :)

Finally someone who moved the carabiner attachments to the correct side of the belt. :lol
Haha. I had to do it. It would’ve bothered me had I not. It was tedious to do because I was worried about breaking the belt clip when moving things around.

Back