Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

All the sculpts are fantastic likenesses IMO but the expressions, particularly on Egon and Stantz, limit the poses to proton pack poses only. I'm still interested in seeing SS's more neutral Egon produced, and whatever they put together for Stantz.

But these are just... wow. I'm near speechless.

Not familiar with the company....thoughts on whether production pieces will resemble prototypes?

Is ss making the terror dogs?

Venkman looks to be the best of the pack and while Egon might be the worst, he still looks really good.

No PKE??

Just getting my hands on that Venkman would satisfy my GB needs

I really, really hope these are affordable.

Getting all four plus Slimer and Ecto-1. May pick up some of the SS figs as well.

I am totally losing my #$%! right now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not familiar with the company....thoughts on whether production pieces will resemble prototypes?

It's hard to say because they've barley did much in the past, and not only are they amping up production, but they've seemingly come a long way since Scarface & Carlito. Carlito got universal praise but that was a few years ago and I think there are aspects of that piece that are now dated. The production paint took a fair fall back from the proto IMO, but that was then

Thank you Blitzway for showing HT and their lame DC variants how it's done.

I'm trying to tell myself that as well, but then I kind of want Stanz as well with the ecto goggles. And then you may as well get Egon too for the original poster look. Then of course you're already three deep and may as well get Winston.

Blitzway is solid.

I have their Tony Montana and I also got the Universal Soldier figures, and I think the HS was fully developed by them, while the rest was DAMTOYS.

Those sculpts came out solid with good paint work as well. Not worried in the slightest in the final product. They deliver !

Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I really like that each sculpt has a subtle expression that is true to the character unlike the typical HT's death stare we've grown accustomed to.

Sculpts look ok. Not great but ok. Ea looks off in its own way.

We're probably going to be the lone voices of dissent in this thread, but in those promo pics I feel Egon and Winston are more or less spot-on, whereas Ray and Peter need a lot of fine-tuning. Might just be bad photography, though.

I appreciate the serious expressions, really makes them look cool. However, they all need a 2nd 'Goofy' head sculpt.

No one thinks the Egon sculpt could look be a tad thinner?

Ray looks great, but more like a GB 2 look, as he was also slightly thinner in the first.

Still.. no complaints.. gonna get all of them.

Yeah I'm thinking the same. As cool as it would be to have them all, there are just way too many other figures coming out that I also need to find space (and money) for.

Im buying Venkman.

Yeah I'm thinking the same. As cool as it would be to have them all, there are just way too many other figures coming out that I also need to find space (and money) for.

Space is a bigger problem for me at this point. I can keep working but I can't have stuff spilling into multiple rooms all over my house. I'm probably going to have to sell some stuff off to make room.

Back