Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Now THIS I'm excited for. I don't own any of their products, but I've seen some of Blitzway's work and it's great. Definitely getting the original four, probably not the Ecto-1 though (too much money and too little space :lol).

. . . you all know these are only figures from the new movie though, right?

You-are-wrong-gif.gif

Ecto-1 will be a beast... congrats to the guys with the display space for it :lol

Will be interesting to see how the 2 sets of figures stack up against one another; although I do wish we didn't keep seeing 2 or 3 companies releasing figures from the same property like this.

Ecto-1 will be a beast... congrats to the guys with the display space for it [emoji38]

Will be interesting to see how the 2 sets of figures stack up against one another; although I do wish we didn't keep seeing 2 or 3 companies releasing figures from the same property like this.
Competition is healthy! Gimme the best!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Competition is good- unless youre on the losing end. I can believe one of the companies didnt ask for exclusive rights for the license- that way theres no competiton for their product. And i have to think blitzway will make a better version just on their rep and track record. Appearing like a bad deal for soldiers story.

1/6 Ecto 1 sounds good, but that thing will be like 3-4 feet long. Thats massive haha. We will see though.... I could cave on it

it will be slightly bigger than Delorean, about the same space with Tumbler.

Fingers crossed they come with lights & siren sound. and maybe a audio out so you can hook up to your speakers like Medicom Akira Bike. Have the gaspedal you can press with your fingers to make engine noise. press the wheels to honk.

Apparently the 1959 Miller Meteor Ambulance/hearse is 21ft long 7ft wide and 5 ft 6 inches tall.Whats. That in 1/6 please?

yeah...I will be getting both scales for sure....but tht 1/6 ecto....yeah....that's the one I have been waiting for for a LONG TIME!!!

Apparently the 1959 Miller Meteor Ambulance/hearse is 21ft long 7ft wide and 5 ft 6 inches tall.Whats. That in 1/6 please?

3.5 feet Long
1.15 Feet Wide
.9 Feet tall

This makes it a few inches longer and taller than the 89 Bat Mobile. It will truly be a statement piece thats for sure.

That will be one huge shipping box.

Wow. This is...amazing. And now we play the waitng game. Whatever happens, I only want to go with one of these companies. I want all my busters toys to match up. Hopefully, both go deep into the license. I like that Soldier's story is clearly doing figures from all 3 films(first 2 and new one) but if Blitzway only does the first but they do it WAY better than the other... Gosh, decisions, decisions. This is crazy. And I was just thinking the other day how much I love my 1/6th scale Matty GB2 2 packs and how I'm not even sure I need to do this but this might be too tempting to pass up. And 1/12th too? I can't wait to see what those expensive *****kers look like.

Will absolutely wait for the Blitzway versions. Their figures are fantastic. I'll also pick up Ecto-1.

I will say this Hot Toys were great now they are garbage unless you're a Marvel fan! Glad more companies are taking the market of classics that Hot toys gave up on..... I was about to sell my entire collection now this....Why now? :thud:

I'm really glad they are making these.:panic:

With BW having the hottest sculptor (AK) on the planet -- this I gotta see. Already have her BW Durden on order,

Happy days for original Ghostbusters fans.... Too bad the new movie looks awful...

Goodbye Solider Story... :monkey3

Very curious about the 1/12th scale options, also. I'm assuming they will have cloth outfits, in which case I'm sure it will be a whole other level from what Mezco is doing.

Back