Blitzway 1/6 Home Alone - Kevin, Harry & Marv

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The outta left field stuff from Blitzway so far is my favorite.

I’m not buying anything they showed this year, but i love the risks they take. The whole company is a breath of fresh air in a market over loaded with comic/action merchendise with figurines.

Here's hoping the out of left field choices BW made this year don't bankrupt the company when folks fail to purchase Bill-less Ted, Dewey or Cutthroat Island lady. Huge step down from the likes of Ghostbusters, Fight Club or Silence of the Lambs. Heck, they're a step down from Carlito and Tony too. Poor choices from BW all around this year.

Here's hoping the out of left field choices BW made this year don't bankrupt the company when folks fail to purchase Bill-less Ted, Dewey or Cutthroat Island lady. Huge step down from the likes of Ghostbusters, Fight Club or Silence of the Lambs. Heck, they're a step down from Carlito and Tony too. Poor choices from BW all around this year.

Bill and Ted I understand as releases. A lot of people have been wanting them as figures. However Cutthroat island and School of Rock make absolutely no sense. If those make it to production it absolutely will sink them.

Somehow I doubt any of these get made...

I am thinking they were gauging the market.

Maybe Bill and Ted.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Somehow I doubt any of these get made...

I am thinking they were gauging the market.

Maybe Bill and Ted.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

More like they were trolling. I wonder/doubt if they will make any of that weird stuff they showed. The godfather statue would be nice and probably a good seller...

Back