BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oU2CRbJKPMs.jpg

k6ApNGpefWE.jpg

fO75oTuVSN8.jpg

Great pics assassin. That shows how realistic EB paint apps are in comparison though.

So Carlito's Way was on one of the movie channels last night at about 2am. DVR'd it so I can finally watch this sucker. I have been looking at Walmart for the DVD or something but haven't seen one. Now I will at least see the movie that Im buying the figure of. :)

IDK if there is an FYE by you but that's the move. You can get their
Backstage Pass membership for $20 (maybe $25) per year and you get savings on every purchase (10%+). They've been offering Carlito's Way on Blu Ray for $9.99 and less for DVD

Watching the film will have to wait till tomorrow night or the weekend unfortunately however I've just setup the figure, things I didn't like...

1- The Stand, looks great once all setup but setting up the prongs was a pain
2- Putting the silver gun in his hand, was afraid I was going to scratch the awesome paint work or break one of the delicate bits due to the hard plastic used on the hands

Now he is setup though he's awesome, great scuplt, awesome tailoring, very nice packaging and best of all my hands stink of his awesome leather like coat now :)lol) which is probably the best over coat I have in my collection (baring in mind I own the Red Skull, Nick Fury & Bane)

Great figure and my first non HT 1/6 scale piece :)

Watching the film will have to wait till tomorrow night or the weekend unfortunately however I've just setup the figure, things I didn't like...

1- The Stand, looks great once all setup but setting up the prongs was a pain
2- Putting the silver gun in his hand, was afraid I was going to scratch the awesome paint work or break one of the delicate bits due to the hard plastic used on the hands

Now he is setup though he's awesome, great scuplt, awesome tailoring, very nice packaging and best of all my hands stink of his awesome leather like coat now :)lol) which is probably the best over coat I have in my collection (baring in mind I own the Red Skull, Nick Fury & Bane)

Great figure and my first non HT 1/6 scale piece :)

The hard plastic on the hands is a bummer. Soft is the way to go with such a delicate weapon. It sounds like it will never be swapped out for the other one now, in fear of breaking it. :lol So did you go with the waist grabber stand option?

I was going to use the waste grab but on after putting it on I was worried about it marking the awesome tailoring so went with the standard crutch grab option :)

Tony Montana-"oooh hoookay"

Tony leaves.

this.

: D

~ * ~ * ~ *

bummer about the delicacy of the guns and hardness of the hands. that's one of the reasons i bought a ht tt to swap out on this. those hard hands are the devil.

Last edited:
I was going to use the waste grab but on after putting it on I was worried about it marking the awesome tailoring so went with the standard crutch grab option :)
Same. I couldn't get the ****er to stand the way I wanted, with the waist grabber. :dunno

Same. I couldn't get the ****er to stand the way I wanted, with the waist grabber. :dunno

I never use the stands, so I never even noticed. Straight into the spares box with them. :D

That's a shame though. They (the stands) looked really great in all the reviews. Kudos on BW for trying something new, but maybe it just didn't work?

anyone in the states have this yet without having bought it on ebay?

carlito where are you????

Back