BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do yourself a favor and watch it, It is great. One of Pacinos best In my opinion.

:goodpost:

Wow this looks Great. Never seen the movie but seriously considering picking this guy up as im a fan of pacino. Love the part in the unboxing where he is showing of the stand, the noises he makes :lol:lol:lol

Definitely going to get this movie watched.

definitely watch it...its awesome.

for those of you who haven't seen the film ~ it's not only a stunning pacino flick, but sean penn is extraordinary in it as well.

:exactly:

on another note I think its worth mentioning that a fairly new company was able to do a couple of things HT and EB couldnt. first is to improve on the stand...Carlito's stand is awesome and shows the company is thinking about displaying...the crotch grabber and whatever the EB ones are kind of suck, this one look really well thought out. also that tailoring looks amazing...i only wish my Hans Landa overcoat looked this good, or my 89 Batman's cape had that drape to it.

Last edited:
I've been half-thinking of selling anything in my collection thats of the non-fantastical variety. Basically just 2 figures at this point - Barnes from Platoon and Enterbay Jack Bauer. But if I were to buy Carlito I might aswell not sell those. Thusly Carlito would represent my favourite gangster type film, Barnes my favourite war movie and Bauer one of my favourite TV shows. And other figures would join them in the future like McClane* to represent my favourite action movie and so on.

*who I assume will be made in an official capacity by someone at some point. The idea that he wouldn't is an unwanted mind***k.

Yeah its damn hard to make decisions like that. For example i'm a so so wolverine fan and sold my Origins figure a while back. I sort of regretted it because of how freaking nice the entire thing was. But, I had to draw the line and followed through with it. We've seen the impact just one piece can have (EB BD T2) so it makes it easier in the end.

In your case you seem to be in an easier position. Already off to a "one of" of each category. Thats good.

I've been half-thinking of selling anything in my collection thats of the non-fantastical variety. Basically just 2 figures at this point - Barnes from Platoon and Enterbay Jack Bauer. But if I were to buy Carlito I might aswell not sell those. Thusly Carlito would represent my favourite gangster type film, Barnes my favourite war movie and Bauer one of my favourite TV shows. And other figures would join them in the future like McClane* to represent my favourite action movie and so on.

*who I assume will be made in an official capacity by someone at some point. The idea that he wouldn't is an unwanted mind***k.

Yeah its damn hard to make decisions like that. For example i'm a so so wolverine fan and sold my Origins figure a while back. I sort of regretted it because of how freaking nice the entire thing was. But, I had to draw the line and followed through with it. We've seen the impact just one piece can have (EB BD T2) so it makes it easier in the end.

In your case you seem to be in an easier position. Already off to a "one of" of each category. Thats good.

I'm going to make my collection smaller and more character focused eventually. I'll sell off most of my 1/6 Terminator figures, and just focus on 1/4 iconic "action heroes." That way I'll just have one of each character, Enterbay Rambo, Enterbay Rocky, HT 1/4 Police shootout, etc.

CARLITO'S WAY is a great flick.

That figure is really cool, i usually stick to scifi stuff but this is one of those charismatic characters that makes me think twice...

Have to find a good price for it now...
Found 200usd shipped to FRANCE from HK probably gonna pull the trigger!

where did you find that 200usd offer? any link?

Everyone got Iron Men a Predators. I really dig the figures like Leon or Tony Montana. Enterbay should really keep us supplied with these 80s iconic characters, because HT is going to milk the obvious uber-popular Marvel/DC licenses. Flooded with Arnold Figures, I really look forward to the first proper licensed Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris or Jean Claude Van Damme. That would be sooo awesome!!!

Well....besides that Iron Man garbage. :lol

7ee332a22c7e709775a1127405154a29.jpg

I like Iron Man. But it's crazy to me how people drop $250 on different IM figures because the suits colors are slightly different. :lol

Please don't bring that Iron Man crap into this thread.Pacino would make RDJ piss his pants!

I ordered this I have never even seen the movie. That says something about this figure. Even if Im not into the movie, this hobby is awesome!!!

Wow this looks Great. Never seen the movie but seriously considering picking this guy up as im a fan of pacino. Love the part in the unboxing where he is showing of the stand, the noises he makes :lol:lol:lol

Definitely going to get this movie watched.

I seriously hope you guys are at your local FYE right this second!

This is definitely one of his best and everyone is great in it; Guzmán, Leguizamo even Mortensen's little part was classic. PENN STOLE THE SHOW!!

Maybe you guys see something that I don't but I don't feel as convinced as everyone here :(. Of course I'm gonna get it because WTF else am I going to do but in this video he's showing up as a throw off of the mind blowing proto pics. Maybe I just have to see a clearer video...

Damn near 20 minute video and he barely shows a close up of the sculpt :slap
He's has to take some "soak it in" lessons from Mags :lol

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing fig. I wish every figure was as outstanding as this and I wish I had more interest in the movie as I flat out want this, just cause of how good everything is.

I actually kinda hope blitzway get some licenses that I do care about, if this release is anything to go by. The matrix, bond, imagine.

Back