Statue Blitzway- 1/4 'Superb Scale' Marilyn Monroe full spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one caught me completely out of left field, but I think I'm going to PO her...kinda for my wife. :lol My wife is a fan of hers, but the statue is just stunning regardless. That's a helpful excuse to help order. I'm not sure how much it'll come to from Blitzway themselves, as their shipping looks to be set up after you make the order. I'll have to check into it though when I get the chance.

She's $359.99 at BBTS. Damn good price for such an exquisite item!

Yeah, with a quick check of their shipping to Canada, it seems like it'd cost $85 to ship FedEx...which seems extremely high considering it's like $18 to ship in the States.

I'm guessing ordering directly from Blitz has it ship from Korea? It doesn't let you get an estimate for how much shipping will be...not sure if you get to see that after filling out the first form, as it says, "Confirm." It does look like you can cancel for a full refund though, so I guess there's that. Customs will likely be the same regardless of where I order from outside of Canada, just not sure why BBTS has shipping so high on it.

Yeah, with a quick check of their shipping to Canada, it seems like it'd cost $85 to ship FedEx...which seems extremely high considering it's like $18 to ship in the States.

I'm guessing ordering directly from Blitz has it ship from Korea? It doesn't let you get an estimate for how much shipping will be...not sure if you get to see that after filling out the first form, as it says, "Confirm." It does look like you can cancel for a full refund though, so I guess there's that. Customs will likely be the same regardless of where I order from outside of Canada, just not sure why BBTS has shipping so high on it.

Shipping to Canada is expensive...

Shipping to Canada is expensive...

In general, or from Blitz? I know from Sideshow the shipping is usually...well, it's been a while since a statue I've ordered has come in stock, but it was around $45. I know they have bigger deals with places, but I'd have to think that shipping would be cheaper than $85 from BBTS. Hmm. That'd be unfortunate if it was that much all around...but it's still probably cheaper to order straight from Blitz, since $85 US shipping is about $120 Canadian right now.

Stumbled upon this beauty, amazing piece but doesn't fit in my collection. Very amazing congrats to all those who pick her up can't wait to see display pics.

12138404_1658216274451117_2087561111538608000_o.jpg

Wow, she came out brilliantly. Just ordered through Blitzway...it seems like they'll send me an e-mail with information on how to pay like other overseas companies, as I just filled out the form and it said the order was successful. Hopefully the shipping isn't worse than it is from the States! If so, I'll have to rethink where to order from. Either way, this one came out of left field, but it'll look great on display and my wife will love it.

Never really got into MM. I have respect for her, just haven't watch her movies. Still thinking about this piece. If they do an Audrey Hepburn, that will be a definite purchase.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

So the weight of the statue is going to rest on the metal pin under one of her heels? This has me worried if you remember the issue with black label bruce lee.

So the weight of the statue is going to rest on the metal pin under one of her heels? This has me worried if you remember the issue with black label bruce lee.

That was all PVC, whereas this Marilyn has a polystone body. Also, that was Enterbay. :p

I don't think it's going to be a heavy statue, and the pose couldn't be simpler, so I wouldn't worry about that as long as it sits flush when you receive it.

Back