Statue Blitzway- 1/4 'Superb Scale' Marilyn Monroe full spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the eyelashes made of and how are they applied?

They look so realistic (but fragile) on the prototype - I just hope that the eyelashes don't accidently flake or break off over time.

I emailed BBTS after this whole thing happened with Blitzway being sold out to make sure, and they assured me that yes, they have a certain allotment, and that they have not sold them all yet. It does indeed seem like BBTS might be the last place to get one of these, that I can find anyway.

Oh, also, BBTS responded to my email in like 5 minutes. :D

BBTS are good people. Never once have I had a problem with them. If you're ordering from the US it's worth it just for the personal service they seem to give everybody.

I emailed BBTS after this whole thing happened with Blitzway being sold out to make sure, and they assured me that yes, they have a certain allotment, and that they have not sold them all yet. It does indeed seem like BBTS might be the last place to get one of these, that I can find anyway.

Oh, also, BBTS responded to my email in like 5 minutes. :D

Good to hear! Guess that means I should be safe...hopefully I don't get hit with customs fees on the shipping as well, as that boost it way up there from $360 to over $450 >.<

BBTS are good people. Never once have I had a problem with them. If you're ordering from the US it's worth it just for the personal service they seem to give everybody.

I concur, BBTS has really good customer service - they usually reply within the same day and they have a good return policy (if a product arrives damaged whether by manufacturer defect or by shipment).

BBTS's prices are generally competitive but sometimes it pays to shop around, particularly for some import items. I noticed BBTS has some markups on some Street Fighter and Frozen items I was looking to preorder. Then again, sometime those savings to import yourself (from Japan) are wiped out by shipping fees.

But like Giamontan stated - if you're in the US, BBTS might be the way to go as a one-stop place to shop.

Some images from Facebook from the other forum:

12106803_10300238237066sic.jpg

12108798_103002384370mhstr.jpg

12105827_103002386037yqsee.jpg

Yeah, my mistake, that is her height without the base. With the base the whole statue is 17.75" tall.

5'5 = 65" / 4 = 16.25" in quarter scale for Marilyn herself.

I just had to ask, other than high heels, is she wear anything underneath that dress? A couple pages back I did post a prototype photo of her nude.

looks like it's done in a similar way to the bruce lee GOD statue,(vinyl head/part torso)inserted into the polystone.

Back