BLEACH 1/6 黒崎 一護 / Kurosaki Ichigo Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
For all you BLEACH fans out there!!!

Check it- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/AZONEICHIGO.html

Ichigo38.jpg

Re: BLEACH 1/6 ?? ?? / Kurosaki Ichigo Gallery

I don't even know what Bleach is, but that's a very nice figure.
Thanks for sharing.

What a great figure! I love the Zanpaktu and the scupt. I think the Shinigami outfit is a bit too shiny, but other than that everything looks great. Who made this figure and where can I get one?

carbo-fation said:
What a great figure! I love the Zanpaktu and the scupt. I think the Shinigami outfit is a bit too shiny, but other than that everything looks great. Who made this figure and where can I get one?

Azone International, and good luck finding one!

They also produced a Tohshiro Hitsugaya.

10053866.jpg

Both are pretty much sold out everywhere.

Another fantastic gallery! I really have to get some lights so I can take pictures half that good! Can't wait for the Saber gallery!

carbo-fation said:

Thanks for the comments. I see Ichigo and Hitsugaya on ebay every once and awhile. Just type in "Bleach Azone"

The figure is good but I wish that he had more hands and had more tape on him, not so clean like the one we got. Also an alternate Head to turn him to Hollow Ichigo would have been badass as well. The body while decent could also be better, wish it was more like RAH301 body or some other great bodies out there. I also wish his Shinigami garbs were not of this satiny material maybe more leather..

lcummins said:
Azone International, and good luck finding one!

They also produced a Tohshiro Hitsugaya.

10053866.jpg

Both are pretty much sold out everywhere.

Another fantastic gallery! I really have to get some lights so I can take pictures half that good! Can't wait for the Saber gallery!

Hitsugaya is better than Ichigo IMO. Better Headscupt and outfit (Altho I wish his collar was a bit lower) He also has more hands since his hands are just the standard Azone hands and not specially sculpted like Ichigo's

Re: BLEACH 1/6 ?? ?? / Kurosaki Ichigo Gallery

abake said:
I don't even know what Bleach is, but that's a very nice figure.
Thanks for sharing.

You're Welcome. Thank you for the comments!

Thanks for the info Lonnie and Tendou!:) Actually, this is the first time I've heard of Azone. I'll definetely give ebay a try and see for how much they go. Does either one of you guys have any more pictures of Hitsugaya?

carbo-fation said:
Thanks for the info Lonnie and Tendou!:) Actually, this is the first time I've heard of Azone. I'll definetely give ebay a try and see for how much they go. Does either one of you guys have any more pictures of Hitsugaya?

I'm working on Hitsugaya's Gallery right now and was planning to have it up this weekend. But I'll post a few preview pics in a little while just cause you asked so nicely.

They run for $125-$150 on Ebay, not a bad price since the retail is 12800yen

carbo-fation said:
Thanks a lot Tendou! I really appreciate it!:) And that's a really good price considering the retail. I'll try to get both once I get done with my SS pre-orders.

Hey Carbo

Was able to snap a pic when I got back, sorry for the quality I didn't get to photoshop the pic at all. I'll snap a few more tomm..

hitsu1.JPG

hitsug2.JPG

Last edited:
NICE pictures!!! I agree, I think I like Hitsugaya more than Ichigo. Now if Hobby Search would just ship the darn thing!!!

lcummins said:
NICE pictures!!! I agree, I think I like Hitsugaya more than Ichigo. Now if Hobby Search would just ship the darn thing!!!

Thanks Lonnie for the comments I'd reccommend you email those guys and remind them before they sell your figure by accident. It's happened to a few of my friends who ordered from them before.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Thanks Lonnie for the comments I'd reccommend you email those guys and remind them before they sell your figure by accident. It's happened to a few of my friends who ordered from them before.

Took your advice, and they responded they are now ready to ship, and apologized for the wait. So I guess I better keep an eye on future orders. Thanks.

lcummins said:
Took your advice, and they responded they are now ready to ship, and apologized for the wait. So I guess I better keep an eye on future orders. Thanks.

Glad to hear it Lonnie! Hope you get him soon!

If anyone is looking for Ichigo or Tohshiro, ToysLogic just got them in for a third time! They have sold out almost instantly each time, so if you are interested, I wouldn't wait too long...

Ichigo
https://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=368_409&products_id=711

Tohshiro
https://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=710

Don't worry about the text saying you will be put on a waiting list, that is left over from when they have sold out in the past.

Hitsugaya really looks great, better than Ichigo IMO. Now, if only there's Aburai Renji to duel with Ichigo :monkey5

Back