Blank hottoys stands?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr krapopple

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get some blank hottoys stands with nameplates for customs?

Oh hey, that's my thread! :p
Those are stands without the nameplates. I actually have tons of random stands with nameplates from other Hot Toys figures but I havent had the chance to organize them. PM me and let me know how many you need and we'll work something out.

I bought some for I think $2 a piece not long back, though the shipping was a little high. Let me see if I can find the source. Was a place like Cotswald. I would not pay $10 a piece for those knock-off stands a-dev.

It amazes me that no one has started selling just the nameplates by themselves to go along with those $2 stands. That person could make a fortune.

Yeah if I can find some $2 ones I think I might mold the nameplate from another stand

I bought some for I think $2 a piece not long back, though the shipping was a little high. Let me see if I can find the source. Was a place like Cotswald. I would not pay $10 a piece for those knock-off stands a-dev.

Damn, too late. But unless the picture is misleading they look alright to me. What's a ''knock-off'' stand like?

Back