• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale BLADERUNNER RICK DECKARD, LEON, THE GRINCH, HERMAN MUNSTER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman! The Grinch DX-KJUN The Thinker DX-Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky DX set

I want that Rambo but i bought too much this month :slap

Re: Rainman Jack, Danny, & Trike DX-Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky DX set-Rambo 1/4

Bump! The thinker sold. Taking offers on the rest.

Re: Rainman Jack, Danny, & Trike DX-The Grinch DX set-Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky DX

Bump! Enterbay rambo sold! Also rainman jack, danny, and trike are for sale separate. I will update thead.:yess:

Re: The Grinch DX set-Rainman Jack DX- Danny & Trike-Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky DX

Bump! Open to offers! Several more figures coming this weekend!:panic::panic:

Re: The Grinch DX set-Rainman Jack DX- Danny & Trike-Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky DX

:lol:lol BUMP! OFFERS WELCOME! REASONABLE OFFERS!:wink1:

If you buy a figure and don't like it why don't you let it go for what you paid? it's absolutley reasonable. I can add 100$ to that

but why do you need to sell it for nearly doule of the price? that's just flipping

Attachments

• Flipper_und_Lopaka1.jpg
    Flipper_und_Lopaka1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 92

If you buy a figure and don't like it why don't you let it go for what you paid? it's absolutley reasonable. I can add 100$ to that

but why do you need to sell it for nearly doule of the price? that's just flipping

1. I don't ship to your Country
2. I'm not a Flipper
3. Have a good day Mate.

Bump. :peace

Bump!. Have had some good offers on Danny & Trike. Prices Lowered.

pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Blondie GBU Set-The Grinch DX-MG Popeye-Rainman Jack DX-Danny&Trike-Training Rock

BUMP! PRICES LOWERED. IMINIME BLONDIE, ANGEL EYES, TUCO ADDED. MG POPEYE FULLSET ADDED. :wave

Re: Blondie GBU Set-The Grinch DX-MG Popeye-Rainman Jack DX-Danny&Trike-Training Rock

Bump... Prices added for Tuco & Angel Eyes. Prices lowered on everything else. Open to Offers as well.:wave

Hi my friend pm about blondie if you still have him thanks

Back