Blade Vs Dracula Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of Blade but I will definitely buy the exclusive with optional gun. It looks great! From the one pic on Sideshow it looks like it has LIGHTS!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah it has lights, both vamps light up.....oh and getting this over Ol' Ben would be a blantant act of douchebaggery.....:lol

The exclusive doesn't make much sense to me. Doesn't Blade only have two swords. Well, one is in Dracula and the other is in the Vampire on the stairs. The exclusive is another sword hand? :confused:

well my friend if you will going to kill to the BIG Vlad and company, you would have just 2 swords ??:D

I thought the same but check out the hilts of the swords... the one in the vampire on the stairs seems to be a short sword/dagger type of weapon. I also noticed that the hilt of the sword that he's stabbing Dracula with and the hilt of the exc. sword are also two different hilts.

Good observation ;)

Never been a huge fan of Blade, but Dracula, the light-up vampires, and most certainly the elaborate wall carvings are blowing my brains.

Those wall carvings...l:monkey5:monkey5 I love how it gives it a sense of history to it, much like the Doom throne. Plus it just shows the elaborate detailing they put in.

Also, this isn't exactly the first time the Gore Group used stairs as a point of confrontation...

Well, same art directors :D

Martin if I order this puppy.. can you guys sign mine? hehe

That would be the icing on the cake. Oh man, so much goodies... why must you meanies make me so poor?!

You want me to be forced out on the streets with no roof over my head, and food in my belly?

Martin if I order this puppy.. can you guys sign mine? hehe

That would be the icing on the cake. Oh man, so much goodies... why must you meanies make me so poor?!

You want me to be forced out on the streets with no roof over my head, and food in my belly?

Yes no problem, send me the flight ticket, and I will do :chew :rotfl
Thanks for your words man !

The more I look at it, the more impress I am...Martin has said on Statue forum that the angle where you see Draculas leg or foot changing into rats has not been shown yet in the pics...

I just may have to have this piece. it would be my 2nd Marvel piece next to only my Grey Hulk PF.
but if I buy this, it'll make me buy the Thor vs Loki.

2 HUGE homeruns IMO....

Martin, you need to chime in more often. and I gotta ask, Was the schedule whiteboard in the background of the Gore Group photo left unobscured by accident or intentional?

.... and uh ... could you retake and post that pic monthly and move outta the way.... :monkey1

I just cancelled a few things so I could get this. Last week I wasn't impressed. After seeing the detail today and the light up feature, I changed my mind.

I love the set-up, the poses and the overall detail. This is an incredible piece! That said, I am still not getting it. The Blade sculpt doesn't do anything for me. Maybe if they had chosen Wesley Snipes headsculpt I'd be down for this.

The dio looks great ! However $350 + S & H is very steep.

Back