BLADE RUNNER - what's the holdup?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blade Runner is hands down my favorite film of all time so I would pick up a Deckard in a second ... and Batty ... and a spinner ... and maybe Pris ... but that's not really important because we're no where close anyway, so right now it's just a pipe-dream.

I haven't heard about the two codgers holding anything up, so if someone wants to elaborate on the subject that would be cool. I also haven't had a chance to wade through everything on my five disc DVD set which may also shed some light on things in case no one wants to pipe up.

That prop replica is awesome MML - I caught it in one of the other threads. It's on my list, so someday ...

Last edited:
How the hell can lucas own any any all likenesses for any actor that worked in two of his co films. Sounds like they got pwned by that greedy sellout punk lucas, hope they fired their agents.

Talking out of your arse...

I would LOVE to see Blade Runner toys. Preferably poseable action figures, but 1/ 6 scale figures would be cool, too.
A Spinner and some environmental bases would be great.

Pretty funny the Blade Runner pistol is made by Steyr in Austria.

Also, we really need Back to the Future figures.

I bought my Batty around 3 months ago for over $300 and its worth every cent. I had to sacrifice to be able to afford it as $300 is a lot of money for me. One of my favourite, treasured figures.

It may satisfy a few people, I'm still working on the Blade Runner figures. The project got derailed for a while due to the Newt project. I have the sculpt for Deckard done, as well as the patterns for the costume. The head will use an interchangeable thing I've worked out so I can do two heads; regular, and a rain-soaked and bloodied version. I'm really hoping to have Deckard ready to offer by the end of October. I may also do Batty and Priss, depending on the demand.

sculptdeckard1.jpg

sculptdeckard2.jpg

It may satisfy a few people, I'm still working on the Blade Runner figures. The project got derailed for a while due to the Newt project. I have the sculpt for Deckard done, as well as the patterns for the costume. The head will use an interchangeable thing I've worked out so I can do two heads; regular, and a rain-soaked and bloodied version. I'm really hoping to have Deckard ready to offer by the end of October. I may also do Batty and Priss, depending on the demand.

sculptdeckard1.jpg

sculptdeckard2.jpg

been waiting for your Deckard for some time now! Glad to hear it's back on track.

Back