Blade Runner: NEW Deckard sculpt ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
$37.50 unpainted shipped in the US.
$60 painted shipped in the US.
Add $9 for shipping outside the US

Please Note: The new head is fitted with a neck that will plug into a Hot Toys neck stem, if you prefer a Dragon style neck please indicate that in the pay pal notes.

Anyone who bought one in the pasted few months will receive a refund of the difference.
deckardunpaintedjan2011.jpg
deckardjan2011.jpg

Last edited:
I like it alot especially the expression you got for Deck, but if I can make one minor suggestion, the hair looks too thinned out far up on top and is receeding a bit much on the forehead. You did a really impressive job getting Harrison and he's so difficult, if you could just fill out that hair it'd be perfect. Like keep the same style just move the front down another few cenimeters?

Heres what I'm talking about, hope you don't mind, I just brought the hairline foreward all along the forhead and then filled out the back/side with a bit more mass.

EX3.gif

example.jpg

hey steven, want to order one of these, but wanted to ask about some other outstanding stuff. sent a pm... but any chance it's shipping soon? if so, i want to order this to go with it.

Thanks for the input!

I like it alot especially the expression you got for Deck, but if I can make one minor suggestion, the hair looks too thinned out far up on top and is receeding a bit much on the forehead. You did a really impressive job getting Harrison and he's so difficult, if you could just fill out that hair it'd be perfect. Like keep the same style just move the front down another few cenimeters?

Great job. The more I look at it, the more it looks like Ford. The hair needs to be puffed out more- but that's just splitting hairs. I'll buy one for a dollar. Haaa

zombierider said:
You got it? I´m dying for mine to arrive!
drjedisith said:
lets see pics
Just finished putting my Deckard together with the Android Hunter clothes and a TT narrow body. Hopefully one day I will make or buy a better shirt and tie for him, but the figure looks a lot lot better with the new head. Will try and take some pics tomorrow. :)

Back