Blade Runner blaster from Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool...
a light-up feature is a big plus :)

This says Pro Retailer edition...do you know how many different versions there are ?

There are quite a few. This blaster has a long history. Prop makers and collectors have for years been improving the blaster based on found footage and stills. Not many years ago, the actual blaster from the movie was revealed to the public, and crafters were given the chance of really making replicas that came close to the original. Tomenosuke have made a few versions to this date. I believe they have made 2 versions prior to this "retail" version. For each version, new improvements and corrections have been made. Most like, invisible to the common eye.

That's pretty sweet looking... but damn, no way I could justify $900 on it :lol

Hehe, well, the assembly kit I have went for double on eBay, at a time. This is a very rare and sought after item. No matter what edition we are talking about. It's a very fine piece of movie history.

There are quite a few. This blaster has a long history. Prop makers and collectors have for years been improving the blaster based on found footage and stills. Not many years ago, the actual blaster from the movie was revealed to the public, and crafters were given the chance of really making replicas that came close to the original. Tomenosuke have made a few versions to this date. I believe they have made 2 versions prior to this "retail" version. For each version, new improvements and corrections have been made. Most like, invisible to the common eye.

Great info...thank-you :)

I got one from a japanese seller a few years ago. It's $1000 that I will never regret. It's heavy, solid, & it's a beauty.

Back