Black Series FX Lightsabers - who is going to carry those?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But why is it not worth it? I watched the YouTube video on how to remove the blade from a black series Luke ANH and it was a HECK of a lot more involved than the simple "unscrew one pin, pop the blade out and insert the "emitter" plug, screw pin back in" of my removable blade version. I mean, seriously, it takes 60 seconds tops for me to switch between blade or no blade. Plus if you DIY it, you have no emitter plug, just a gaping hole.

I really enjoy the removeable blade feature and was sad to see it go away. Still don't know why they canned it.

Go Wal-Wart ! Lol ;)

image.jpg

I would like to know this as well. Also, can the sound be disabled? If I mount them and turn them on I'd rather not have the sound effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can be mounted horizontal but not with the included stand, you would need to make a mount or just use a couple long screws to hang them.

The sound is built into the battery section, I'm sure that the little speaker can be disconnected.

I took the blades out of mine, alone they make pretty decent display prop pieces. ordered name plaques already. Gotta get stands. Dunno if its been mentioned but these new stands are complete garbage.

I took the blades out of mine, alone they make pretty decent display prop pieces. ordered name plaques already. Gotta get stands. Dunno if its been mentioned but these new stands are complete garbage.

Did you break the blades to get them out?

Did you break the blades to get them out?

No but to remove the blade the wires to the switch are wired through the hilt. Gotta cut them to remove it. A quick solder back together and itll work again.

Gamestop has the black series rotj luke saber for $99.99 and free shipping with code SAVER. It's not very screen accurate but might be the cheapest price you will find on this.

I'm sure they can be removed, as long as you don't mind them broken. Lol

Back