Black Series FX Lightsabers - who is going to carry those?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My suggestion, forget the fx hasbro sabers and go with custom made one, they will not disappoint! Building mine at the moment, will post pictrures when the saber is complete, of course for the die hard fans like myself, they have the models of the movie sabers too! In the mean time scope this out https://youtu.be/3V0500E7ZLE

I have a Vader Black series coming that I completly forgot I pre ordered. I'll be selling for what I paid ($182 shipped) if anyone's interested!

Il admit that I'm a bit disappointed. After waiting so many months for wave 3 to be announced, 2/3 are just rereleases?

Il admit that I'm a bit disappointed. After waiting so many months for wave 3 to be announced, 2/3 are just rereleases?

Disappointing for sure, but the demand for those 2 repeats still exists and Hasbro is probably still watching the $200+ after market prices. They are a toy company who wants sales after all. Keeping them rare or hard to find does them no good.

Which is why I won't be panicking over the new Green Luke saber! I can see those damn things going for $350-400 at first on the secondary market too. Then 9 months and 3 waves later, they too will be on clearance at TRU..

I've seen them for much more too, going as high as $800, even over $1k!! I'm glad I won't have to submit to those @$$hats and their ridiculous inflated prices.

Anyone interested in ordering the Black Series Episode VI Luke Skywalker green FX Lightsaber from Big Bad Toy Store? I am going to cancel my order so 1 should become available. I have the Master Replicas version so that is good enough for me. Shoot me a pm

Remove the blade from the ANH Luke:

Still haven't found one for the Vader. I have one of the 2010 w/ removable blade, but I am still curious.

I have three that I would like to mount horizontally on a wall display. What are the best options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1657 copy.jpg

My wife found the new Luke RofJ saber at Disneyland and picked it up for me. The box says its number 05. I can't find anywhere else that has these in stock.

Looks great Wonker!

Big bad toy store has the wave 3 set for $419.99. That's an amazing price compared to the $270+ for the green Luke saber on eBay, and you get blue Luke & Vader as well. I'm just gonna sell the blue Luke since I have that one, and upgrade my 2005 master replicas Vader.

It's a nice set. I wish I hadn't ordered the Vader and blue Luke separately before they revealed this next set with the green. It's basically the first set but switching out Yoda's green for Luke's...

I just got the new ROTJ Luke FX. I will say it's much brighter than my MR version. Very nicely done. However the metal seems more of a brushed matte look.

I just got the new ROTJ Luke FX. I will say it's much brighter than my MR version. Very nicely done. However the metal seems more of a brushed matte look.

Same here! Scored one at barnes and noble using the current 20% off coupon. I'm now up to date with the sabers.

Thinking about grabbing a ANH Luke and Vader to put on each side of my office door as lights. These pretty bright? My 2010 Hasbro Vader was okay, but not impressively luminous.

Does anyone know why they stopped making the removeable blade versions? I've got the ANH Luke w/removeable blade and the original MR ANH Vader. I always thought it would be cool to get the Vader w/ removeable blade too because they're much easier to display w/out the blade attached. But I'm not about to pay secondary prices...

Does anyone know why they stopped making the removeable blade versions? I've got the ANH Luke w/removeable blade and the original MR ANH Vader. I always thought it would be cool to get the Vader w/ removeable blade too because they're much easier to display w/out the blade attached. But I'm not about to pay secondary prices...

Not worth it. Got a Vader w/ removeable blade from eBay when TFA fever was sizzling. Wish I got the BS and just did the work to remove the blade.

Back