Black Friday !! What you get !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
This thread is soley devoted to what great deals people got during the day after thanksgiving sales !!!

I got a 32" LCD HDTV from Best Buy for $500. GREAT DEAL. Plus I got X-Men 3 for $9.99 (horrible movie, but great price) plus MANY MANY others.

60 GB portable hard drive for $50 at Best Buy
100 dvd-r disc for $5 at Best Buy

Skipped as well. Although I did get the Soldier Gorilla and just this morning placed an order for the Taylor/Nova two pack and Caesar with free shipping all on sale.

Im going to make a attempt to goto Target to see if the have the Star Wars Transformer left on sale for my nephew but thats about it.

I picked up seasons 2-4 of 24 at Target for $16 each. Great deal. Aside from that, nothing worth buying.

1 case of Budweiser = $14.99
1 carton Marlboro = $26.49
BC Powder = $1.89
Caught in Spidey stampede and came up dry = $priceless

AT least 3 out of 4 ain't bad. :D

:stooge

Not too much money, so I had to pass up on a LOT of great sales. So I didn't even bother getting up early in the morning. I waited until this evening to go out.

I only bought X-Men and X2 (2 for $8 at Circuit City) and X3 for $8.98 at Target.

400GB Western Digital External USB 2.0 drive for $80 at Staples - that was my big deal of the day. I also got a 250GB Western Digital USB 2.0 drive at Best Buy for $60 - not quite as good, but good.

And yes, I need to store a lot of things...hah

Oh yea - the $80 Kodak 6.1MP digital camera at Target was pretty nice too.

ChrisfromSideshow said:
400GB Western Digital External USB 2.0 drive for $80 at Staples - that was my big deal of the day. I also got a 250GB Western Digital USB 2.0 drive at Best Buy for $60 - not quite as good, but good.

And yes, I need to store a lot of things...hah

Oh yea - the $80 Kodak 6.1MP digital camera at Target was pretty nice too.

how was the line at Best Buy? Here at SD the line went around the store 2 hours before the store opened up :monkey4

I got my nephew the Millennuim Falcon Transformer for $15 he wanted from Target, along with the Luke Sywalker, Darth Vader and Boba Fett Transformers.

Nothing.I didn't bow down to my corporate masters this year,and participate like a good sheep(consumer)would.

Stayed far away from stores today. Bought nothing on Black Friday!!

Back