Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, time flies... she's really do out in March? Seems like I just preordered her. Caught a statement from Alex on SF. said she'd just seen the final production piece :clap

I really can't wait for this one - I have the other ones from the JSC collection and I bought the signed prints from his site. So excited to see them all together :)

200232_press10.jpg

200232_press03.jpg

200232_press04.jpg

200232_press05.jpg

200232_press06.jpg

Her upper lip looks pretty small. I may try to find a way to plump it up with paint or something so she has fuller lips.

Wow, time flies... she's really do out in March? Seems like I just preordered her. Caught a statement from Alex on SF. said she'd just seen the final production piece :clap

You're right, time flies.

I remember the initial rumors a couple years ago of the next statue based on a Black Cat sketch from a JSC book. While the final pose is probably not my favorite of the all the sketches, I still like it. Compared to the JSC artwork, the final statue captures Black Cat's body well but I don't believe the face translated quite as well.

My SSC processing email said it's scheduled on March 9. Was able to use Sideshow Reward Points to pay for this. Looking forward to get his statue. Love JSC's work!

got me processing email too, was able to knock bout $100 off with points. Lookin like the 9th, I gotta double check my card...

Just got the email 14 more days.. along with spidey its gonna be an expensive march :monkey4. The pics do look good though

Yup, got the email, too!

Damn ...March is a killer. There's so much coming out this month...

Back