Black Adam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FSWcDokWQAEmipt

****... he already looks like a Hot Toys figure.
You mean just like a DC Hot Toys figure (ref. Aquaman) - overly buff with limited articulation lol...

I'm not up on the Black Adam character, but all I see is The Rock in a leotard. I thought he looked much better with the hood and tattered cape...

It's a trailer that... exists. Whatever, just give me a Fate dolly, even if I think the costume is lacking (seriously, what's up with that awful asymmetrical helmet). Honestly, I'd rather display it with Brosnan's head and him holding the helmet. Come on, HT, InArt, someone just give me a Nelson... I'd buy a Khalid too if they did his awesome E2 suit:

doctor-fate-vs-wotan-new-52.jpg

Honestly, that's the direction I was hoping they'd go for here, but they went with a modernised classic look. Which is a shame.

As for the movie itself I don't care, and I think the costume would make for a pretty lacking figure. It's just a mass of black pleather with the Rock's head on top. I'm definitely out on that front. The only thing keeping me interested is Fate.

Trailer is not too good but I still wanna see the movie. I hope the rumors about Man of Steel 2 and Henry Cavil are true...and WB want Superman front and center in DC movies while deleting other Superman projects.

I know the Rock would look ridiculous with BA’s hair but this outfit with the bald head…I can’t take this seriously as a flagship character in the DCEU :confused:DC

I feel that if the Rock returns in any future DCU film , he will have a complete costume makeover

It’s strange because he has chemistry with Gal Gadot in a film so can I honestly see a Black Adam/WW encounter in the future :lol

I want to be excited. I love the Rock. I love Black Adam. But Hollywood doesn't seem to want to let the Rock be a heel, even though he's great at it. And Black Adam is definitely a villain.
I hope he still comes across as decidedly villainous by the end.

Back