Bishop Statue by Bowen Designs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bowenbishop081_zps97ae1b37.jpg
bowenbishop079_zps989c4dca.jpg
bowenbishop078_zps36761b1d.jpg
bowenbishop135_zpsa9eeb487.jpg
bowenbishop057_zpse2f56797.jpg
bowenbishop112_zps29334aba.jpg

I am extremely satisfied with this piece. I will have a video review later on today. :)

Some mighty fine pics in this thread. I like this version of Bishop over the bald one. Man, I think I'm going to have to find me this statue

Great looking statue Remy. The K Bros hit another home run. Congrats on your pick up.

Thnanks! The Kbros rock!

That's a big piece. Congratulations Reme. That really is an awesome piece.

Thanks!

This looks really good. I'm not much of a Bowen collection, but job well done.

Thanks for sharing.

Sure thing boss!

Just got mine today. Nice to be overly excited about a Bowen piece again. This came out phenomenal!

9845745444_92765fd7b9_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

I'm glad you're happy. He looks great with Mags and Cable!

Great statue and the base looks amazing. This is one very well executed statue. Quick question is the gun painted metallic?

Nope. It seems to be painted a dark grey matte.

Very informative review, statue looks epic!!

Mission accomplished!

Congrats again and great pics!

Some mighty fine pics in this thread. I like this version of Bishop over the bald one. Man, I think I'm going to have to find me this statue

It'll be worth your cash Kurt!

Hello Freaks,

It is finally here and it is one of the best Bowen statues of recent years. The Kucharek bros. Knocked off the park once again and gave Lucas Bishop the royal treatment for all the fans to see.

Make no mistake, this is a grail in the making so if you are still on the fence about getting it, there is no time to waste. There are only 850 pieces of this limited edition run, so this is a must have for all Bowen and X-Men collectors.

This is my video review of this amazing work of art:

[ame]https://youtu.be/aG2YcFDgQLc[/ame]

Please, like, comment & subscribe. Thanks for watching!! :)

Just curious maybe someone knows something I don't. In the past week or 2 a bunch of these have popped on ebay and are selling is there a reason for it? are they reprinting the statue cheaper or something?

No reprinting as far as I know.
I think it's due to Bishop having a high profile right now with being featured in the new X Men movie.People see it as a good time to make a buck or two by throwing him up on the bay......

Back