Bioshock PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
So who would be interested in Sideshow doing PF's for the Bioshock line? Personally I'd love to own a 1/4 Big Daddy from the first game and an Elizabeth and Booker from Infinite, I'd even be in for a 1/4 Songbird although can you imagine what the size of that thing would be :horror :lol

So yeah any other Bioshock fans be interested in Sideshow picking up this license?

Anything bioshock related is fine by me. I'd buy an Elizabeth,Booker and big daddy immediatelly. A songbird would be nice but pricey and massive.

The thing with Bioshock was that it blew most people away. Sure they are starting to "find flaws" but most of what they present is either nipticking or idiotic. It was a story driven game but it didn't rely only on that, it delivered awesome gameplay too. For example, many say that there is no level progression. This is not an rpg, there is no need for levels and abilities. It's story wich branches into many other little stories which combined deliver the "complete edition". Kinda like how a movie has deleted scenes, these scenes are the voxophones which complete the universe. It also delivered excellent characters. Even Booker who most see as "the generic badass cop of the week" is different and interesting. The thing is, that i bought the game knowing nothing and that's what makes it so special for me. Sure, i had seen the first teaser but apart from that i knew nothing about infite. I find it that when you watch every bit of info about something in the end you will not see the product for what it is but rather what you made yourself see after all the hyping or bashing, depending on the case.

Yes, I would love to see them do Elizabeth. Anything would be good of her, PF or whatever.

As much as I love her I didn't pick up the NECA figure of Elizabeth as the face isn't a very good likeness (to the in game character itself or the proto figure), so I'm hoping Sideshow can do what NECA couldn't.

Last edited:
Come on, who wouldn't buy a Booker and Elizabeth PF? I'll tell you who, NOBODY! :lol

Come on Sideshow, make it happen! :lecture :impatient:

I would absolutely buy a Big Daddy, ideally a Bouncer.

As much as I loved the game, I don't know about Booker and Elizabeth. A large part of this is because I don't usually love human faces on PFs.

Big daddy with little sister PF. Light up features and comes with ex. EVE needle.

:goodpost: This above all else!!! Little sister riding on the back of a big daddy but I would like to see the EVE hypo on both versions and make the exclusive a switch out daddy doll for the sister or red angry lights for the big daddy.

Back