Billy Mays dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the articles I read said something hit him in the head during a tough plane landing.

This was shocking news to me. I've recently started watching Pitchmen on Discovery so I've started to become more of a fan of his. I wonder how this will effect the show and the commericals they've shot but not aired yet?

one of the articles I read said something hit him in the head during a tough plane landing.

Yes, Saturday! He said he got hit in the head by things falling in the plane. Then his wife couldn't wake him in the morning. You have to wonder if he had a slow brain bleed.

Just goes to show you that you just rarely know when it's your time. :(

I'm going on a shopping spree! :(

And he had his new show too.....which I was looking forward to watching every night! :(

I thought you guys must be joking. His commercials were the only ones I actually watched for the entertainment. He was one of a kind.

Jesus how many people are going to die this year? If you believe in the Rule of three then this would start a new one. David Carradine died and was isolated. Two far away from Ed if you really look at that "rule". Ed, Farrah and MJ complete the rule. Mays would lick off a new one...if that is to be believed. I heard him on an interview of the Adam Carolla show and he was really down to Earth considering his persona on the commercials.

He was on a US Airways flight an when the tire blew out during landing the stuff in the overhead comparment starting failing. I wonder if it was stored properly? On one flight I was on last year the attendant couldn't get the overhead to latch, slammed it hard once and when it stuck told the lady under her, let's hope it stays huh?

I pick Shatner, or Jack Nicolson. Or Nimoy. Why? Because....those would be shocking. ANd death loves to shock. :(

R.I.P. Billy.

Busines_Apprent_2379537.jpg

The guy was one of the best product pitchman/spokesperson bar none when it comes to "as seen on tv" products.

He was on THE TONIGHT SHOW just last week with that English pitchman/spokesperson.

Jesus how many people are going to die this year? If you believe in the Rule of three then this would start a new one. David Carradine died and was isolated. Two far away from Ed if you really look at that "rule". Ed, Farrah and MJ complete the rule. Mays would lick off a new one...if that is to be believed. I heard him on an interview of the Adam Carolla show and he was really down to Earth considering his persona on the commercials.

He was on a US Airways flight an when the tire blew out during landing the stuff in the overhead comparment starting failing. I wonder if it was stored properly? On one flight I was on last year the attendant couldn't get the overhead to latch, slammed it hard once and when it stuck told the lady under her, let's hope it stays huh?

Technically its the rule of "threes" and "fives" so we could either have 1 more or billy mays would be the 5th

Never heard of the rule of "fives". Either way if I were a celebrity I'd be looking forward to 2010 getting here really fast at this point.

Back