Bigsilva's Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Big Silva77, first of all...
Thanks for sharing with us your collection. You have some very amazing statues from all over!

I especially like your shrine for IM ;)

One big question, where did you get that cylindrical stand you are using for your Transformer from SS? That would be perfect for my IM 1:2. I have been looking for one for years!
Could you kindly send me the measurements?
Thanks!

Lastly, it looks as if you are completely out of space! Well this stop you from collecting more?

Bro, great job! your collection display look much better and organized. It does not seem you have a lot more space tough, where you gonna put all your pre-orders when they arrvive? Do you want to donate some of your statues to me? :monkey1 :)

How long have you had your mumm-ra PF? I was told they wasn't shipping until March and that was like two weeks ago.

Freaking awesome collection mate. Totally enjoyed the 10+ mins of this video. :duff

That is freaking Awesome Bro :clap

Thanks Guys: I'm glad you enjoyed the Video.

Count us in :1-1: me and also Rome_325 where in So Cal brother :wave

I wish I lived around the LA area, but sadly I'm still 2 1/2 hrs east of you guys. Maybe we can touch base at ComicCon. :)

Awesone collection.. I love the Hulk VS Thor Diorama. Never seen it before...Brilliant.

Yes, this thing is Huge and very hard to display if your limited in space.

Awesome display room and I really enjoyed watching your video! :clap

Thanks and glad you enjoyed it.

Ok Big Silva77, first of all...
Thanks for sharing with us your collection. You have some very amazing statues from all over!

I especially like your shrine for IM ;)

One big question, where did you get that cylindrical stand you are using for your Transformer from SS? That would be perfect for my IM 1:2. I have been looking for one for years!
Could you kindly send me the measurements?
Thanks!

Lastly, it looks as if you are completely out of space! Well this stop you from collecting more?

I bought the cylinder on Craigslist about two months ago, I'll e-mail you the measurements later today.it would be perfect for your 1:2 Iron Man.
As for space: I have a four car Garage, that i can convert half of it to a Game Room, but before that I will probably just buy more Bestas for the Master sweet.I will calm down a bit on my purchaes though, I keep telling myself.

Bro, great job! your collection display look much better and organized. It does not seem you have a lot more space tough, where you gonna put all your pre-orders when they arrvive? Do you want to donate some of your statues to me? :monkey1 :)

I still have quite a bit of space in my Master, so before converting my Garage I'll utilize that space first. Sorry Bro I don't have nothing to donate. Lol, but if I do someday, you'll be the first to know. Thanks for your comment Bro.

How long have you had your mumm-ra PF? I was told they wasn't shipping until March and that was like two weeks ago.

I've had mine for about two weeks. Maybe I was on the 1st shipment.
It's a Huge and Awesome piece, I just wish the sword was brighter and the cape was de-tachable.

Awesome video for the great collection, congrats Bigsilva ;)

Thanks Friend for the comment.

I've had mine for about two weeks. Maybe I was on the 1st shipment.
It's a Huge and Awesome piece, I just wish the sword was brighter and the cape was de-tachable.

Thanks BigSilva for the reply.

I can't wait to get mine some time in the coming month.

Last edited:
I bought the cylinder on Craigslist about two months ago, I'll e-mail you the measurements later today.it would be perfect for your 1:2 Iron Man.
As for space: I have a four car Garage, that i can convert half of it to a Game Room, but before that I will probably just buy more Bestas for the Master sweet.I will calm down a bit on my purchaes though, I keep telling myself.

Thanks much in advance!
That is a fantastic stand! I may have one custom made with light, I keep seeing them but I dont have the talent to attempt to make one. What you found is a treasure!
I know what you mean about slowing down, my biggest issue is I buy 1:2 and 1:1 busts too! :slap
I am very jealous of the space you have, stuck here and cant move for a few more year :gah:
Ok, enjoy collecting and thanks for sharing your collection.

I had forgotten how Awesome your Collection is; Big Silva, Forgiveness asked, that said, Impressive Sir, Impressive, Great Post

Awesome collection, a lot of nice statues there, and i like the display, congrats !

Back