Biggest Reunion Tour Left?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that The Police finished their year long reunion tour, what's the biggest band left still to reunited? I'm thinking a full Led Zeppelin with Jason Bonham on drums. How about a full Pink Floyd reunion tour? Who do you think would make a great reunion tour.

Those two would be the first ones I would think of as well. There's other bands I wouldn't mind seeing, but it just wouldn't be the same with them being a bit older and less mobile now.. IE White Zombie, misfits ect. GnR w/ Slash and the gang I'm sure would be successful though.

I think that to get the full impact you really need to have a reunion with all original members of the band, not just surviving members. If any of the key members have passed away, it's just not the same. Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr can go on tour together, but they had better not call it a Beatles reunion.

They did a concert here in SLC about a year ago. Supposedly they were gearing up for a new album but I haven't hear hide nor hair of it since. :dunno

I saw the Pixies when they reunited for the tour a few years ago, they were amazing.

I would LOVE to see Led Zep with Dave Grohl on drums. I think he would fit perfectly with the band. For a more recent crowd, I really hope to see At The Drive In reunite. Sparta is a good off-shoot, but the Mars Volta just makes my head hurt.

with or without Michael Nesmith? :lol

I actually have a video of their 1996 tour where Nesmith was standing way over on one side of the stage away from the other three for the whole show. :lol

And after Zeppelin's reunion show last year, they said they were going to do more shows as soon as their schedules would allow. I would love to see them.

I actually have a video of their 1996 tour where Nesmith was standing way over on one side of the stage away from the other three for the whole show. :lol

Wouldn't you want to be as far away as you could from these three too? :lol

Monkees1987.jpg

Back