Bigger Thanos from Sideshow in the future?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, check out the latest July 4 Q/A!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=19861&cpage=1#comment-238561

Q.
Hope my favorite, Thanos Comiquette, will get some more sneak peak updates – it’s been a while. Is he still going into production? And, if so, when will he be available for pre-order?

A.

The Thanos piece that we teased earlier is indeed the same as the Thanos and Mistress Death Diorama recently announced. We have read a lot of interest in an even bigger representation of Thanos, which is hard to believe since the diorama is already a pretty MASSIVE piece, but it has inspired our design team to give some real thought to another BIG Thanos project down the road.

Aye, good news indeed bro! :hi5:

Thanos FTW! Hope they put in a light up feature.

They could have just done it right the first time. Sideshow is the new Fox when it comes to double dipping!

I wouldnt call it double dipping, since the one already released will cover the dio collecting crowd. Now Sideshow just needs to tap into the 1/4 collectors next.

The comiquette/dio is cancelled at any rate and now the pajama debate will be back soon! Hail 1/4 scale!

I would not mind if most of the Marvel 1/4 and PF's had no fabric at all it mostly doesn't work unlike the other PF lines. The mixed media can be the jewels and I'd be happy.

True, even no mixed media would be fine with me. Just make the bastard 1/4 scale and I'll be happy!

I would not mind if most of the Marvel 1/4 and PF's had no fabric at all it mostly doesn't work unlike the other PF lines. The mixed media can be the jewels and I'd be happy.

Jewels as mixed media with light up sounds like a fantastic idea for a PF. Com would be fine too just at least 1/4 scale.

The comiquette/dio is cancelled at any rate and now the pajama debate will be back soon! Hail 1/4 scale!

I cancelled mine because I really don't like the face sculpt. Now I am very excited because Sideshow is making a new bigger Thanos!! :)

Back