Bigfoot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll find that the wannabe badass "It looks like crap to me" angle won't go over well in the long run. I guess you wouldn’t know that judging by your 70 posts in 19 months.

And no, people don’t have a problem with negative comments. But folks usually offer constructive criticism. Why don’t you tell us why you didn't like it?

I hope you understand me and I’ll apologize in advance if my reply “didn't meet your literary expectations.”

I admit that you're more well endowed in the post count area, but I never really judge boardies by their post count size.

To give a more detailed criticism, I would break it into two factors, subject matter and sculpt.

For me, it's an extremely boring subject. I don't believe in bigfoot, and since his mythos is of some creature walking in the woods, I don't find it exciting in any way. I suspect due to the edition size and that it's still available, I am not alone in this thinking.

As to the sculpt, given that it's an artistic representation of the footage I can't compare it to anything, but unto itself: I think the lower half is to skinny for the upper body; I don't like the mouth; I don't like the pointy head.

I admit that you're more well endowed in the post count area, but I never really judge boardies by their post count size.

To give a more detailed criticism, I would break it into two factors, subject matter and sculpt.

For me, it's an extremely boring subject. I don't believe in bigfoot, and since his mythos is of some creature walking in the woods, I don't find it exciting in any way. I suspect due to the edition size and that it's still available, I am not alone in this thinking.

As to the sculpt, given that it's an artistic representation of the footage I can't compare it to anything, but unto itself: I think the lower half is to skinny for the upper body; I don't like the mouth; I don't like the pointy head.

:thwak:thwak

You'll find that the wannabe badass "It looks like crap to me" angle won't go over well in the long run. I guess you wouldn’t know that judging by your 70 posts in 19 months.

And no, people don’t have a problem with negative comments. But folks usually offer constructive criticism. Why don’t you tell us why you didn't like it?

I hope you understand me and I’ll apologize in advance if my reply “didn't meet your literary expectations.”

obviously you haven't noticed certain members here that are wannabe badasses :lol

Hey guys, ss you know, I like the sculpt, but would have done a slightly different mouth.

Here are a few of my bigfoot busts, I have another but have to find pics if interested...

Thanks for the kind words.

Above 2 were originally commission pieces, the last was a one off from an independent artist. It was a proto type for the mask that was used in the hoax a few years back reported on CNN when 2 hunters claimed they had bigfoot remains, and stuck a bunch of animal organs in with the horror dome commercial version of this mask. I have no idea what they were thinking, :slap:dunno

Hey guys, ss you know, I like the sculpt, but would have done a slightly different mouth.

Here are a few of my bigfoot busts, I have another but have to find pics if interested...

those look pretty kool

Still not sold out but the red bar's getting shorter; like the little engine that could. :lol

BB

Last edited:
There is a guy who has a cryptology website and I just emailed him this statue and he emailed me back saying that he loves it and will definitely be ordering.

With all the cool new items, I know this isn't the most sought after pic (of the pf at least). But are there any sdcc pics of biggie?

Back