Statue BigBoysToysHK TNC-03 Chun-Li statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkollectibleskhai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my look at the new Bigboystoys HK TNC-03 Chun-Li! Just like the Ryu and Ken statues before it, this take on Chun-Li is simply AWESOME! A great collectible for any Street Fighter fan!

Man these are so great. Do you know how far they plan to go with the line-up? I'd have to assume either Honda is up next if they're doing rivals or Blanka just because he would have a great electricity effect in this medium.

Are they planning to release all the original characters? Where can we get these? Do they light up? How much do they cost?

Man these are so great. Do you know how far they plan to go with the line-up? I'd have to assume either Honda is up next if they're doing rivals or Blanka just because he would have a great electricity effect in this medium.

Are they planning to release all the original characters? Where can we get these? Do they light up? How much do they cost?

They have indicated that they will do all the original Street Fighter 2 world warriors. They have already teased pictures of Guile coming up next with the sonic boom lightup and sound effect. Will be a great line to collect for sure if you're a SF2 fan!

In my video description, you'll find a link to Play Asia, who is their official distributor. The price is around the US$80 - $90 mark. Well worth it for SF fans like me! :)

They have indicated that they will do all the original Street Fighter 2 world warriors. They have already teased pictures of Guile coming up next with the sonic boom lightup and sound effect. Will be a great line to collect for sure if you're a SF2 fan!

In my video description, you'll find a link to Play Asia, who is their official distributor. The price is around the US$80 - $90 mark. Well worth it for SF fans like me! :)

Thanks for the tip. I'll be ordering this one. Looks great!

are these based on the chibi versions of the SFII that they released on playing Cards? I also remember they had some 4 slots chibi comic for them.

SFII SD cards by Bandai

sfiibandai04.jpg

sfiibandai12.jpg

guess not, these release looks slightly more mature than the cards which are cuter. like 2 years older version.

I've seen a prototype shot of Guile doing sonic boom, so that's most likely the next release that goes against Chun-Li. I think these are definately inspired by the chibi cards from way back in the days, I think once you have the whole collection you can even display them to look something like this:

$_35.JPG

I've seen a prototype shot of Guile doing sonic boom, so that's most likely the next release that goes against Chun-Li. I think these are definately inspired by the chibi cards from way back in the days, I think once you have the whole collection you can even display them to look something like this:

View attachment 249763

while they look close i think this series looks less roundish, especially the facial features, but i think different series had different design, slightly.

Back