Big Things have small beginnings...or...my very 1st Sideshow Piece!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShepRad

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So here it is! My very 1st piece-Mystique Legendary Statue Bust! Just came in yesterday and I'm utterly in love with it! She is absolutely gorgeous. Another one that is going to join Ms Raven Darkholme and it's actually on the way as we speak, is Ms Jessica Drew/ Spider-woman LSB EX that I found in one of the online shops in Germany. A new and unused piece! How great is that?! Photos soon to follow although I do realise I must look like such a noob posting these pictures where everyone probably has seen them already :rotfl
Now when it comes to LSB line, all I need is Black Cat/Felicia Hardy (I am literally DYING to get this one)and I'm set, the it's time to build up my PF collection. This year it's going to be Poison Ivy that it's paid for already and my dear Girlfriend has promised me to get Nathan Drake PF for me. Really excited to get this one, maybe something else along the way; Arthas Menethil looks amazing, might get him as well.
Also, being new to collecting SSC, can anyone tell me what happened to the new Mary Jane Comiquette? All I saw was this one little sneak peak vid and no info whatsoever since then. Is that a normal procedure by SS? I mean that's a long time, is it ever going to see the light of the day?

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the few photos!

Congrats on your first SS. Welcome to the show mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Well, this seem to be going faster than I thought. While hunting for my Black Cat LSB on eBay I came across Vampirella PF EX. As much as I want Felicia, some a-hole (I wouldn't be surprised if it were seller himself) decided to bump the auction price to $710 . Yep, you heard that right. I gave up. Instead got this amazing statue and am really happy that I did. SHE IS AMAZING!

Back