Big Splurge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks...........been reading this forum since August with great interest. Have found myself well and truely hooked onto the Hot Toys products so much so that after buying my first one, the AVP Elder, I now find myself to be an owner of 7 predators with the best being Predator 2 Elder and 5 aliens......also ordered the AVP2 range......gosh its been fun over the last 3 months.....now just checking out the marines ;-)

Anyway a great source of info to customise and pose the figures.........you guys are amazing with how you modify and take them even further......so might be looking for hints & tips in the future.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Oh yes but worth it :chew ..........Had to draw the line on the Scar special though...$600 a bit steep ! just need to get my modeling gear in and off I go...

I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Palisades stuff... they turned out some awesome product...

ed960efb.jpg

a2a7952f.jpg

823eba63.jpg

ae582535.jpg

ca4a95b3.jpg

20956f3c.jpg

94fa29d0.jpg

d065ae8b.jpg

6a66a027.jpg

I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Palisades stuff... they turned out some awesome product...

ed960efb.jpg

a2a7952f.jpg

823eba63.jpg

ae582535.jpg

ca4a95b3.jpg

20956f3c.jpg

94fa29d0.jpg

d065ae8b.jpg

6a66a027.jpg

Holy Cow,
those pics are amazing!! Did you took those?
Yeah Palisades had some very cool stuff,
I have the Space Jockey micro, the Pred Triumphant Micro and the Alien vs Predator interlocking micros,
All of them are awesome!

I kept my fav palisades pieces like

Palisades Aliens Signature Series
Palisades Dog Alien MB
Palisades Triumphant Predator 2
Palisades Elder Predator 2
Palisades Aliens MB
Palisades Predator Special Ed MB
Palisades Alien3 Queen Burster MB

Sold
AVP Warrior Hot Toys
Palisades Alien Signature Series
Kotobukiya Predator 2 12' Vinyl Snap Kiy
Palisades Alien Warrior & Predator 12' Dioramas [which are RUBBISH IMO]
Palisades Wounded Predator MB
8x Kotobukiya Predator 2 4' Figures

like 800+ dollars to fund my new stuff, quite a fair trade imo

Holy Cow,
those pics are amazing!! Did you took those?
Yeah Palisades had some very cool stuff,
I have the Space Jockey micro, the Pred Triumphant Micro and the Alien vs Predator interlocking micros,
All of them are awesome!

Yeah, I took them a few years ago with a 3.1 mp Sony dig cam...

The regular size Space Jockey is one of my Palisades grails... Although I've never really had it in me to drop $200+ on one...

The Predator Palisades pieces are really bad in my opinion, all except for the Triumphant Predator 2. The paint apps are disgusting

Back