big eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't interest me one bit. :dunno

Big Fish was pretty good. Ending was one of the few flicks that cause me to well up.

Looks like a good film. IMO, Burton's last good film was Edwood (1994).

Big Fish and Sleepy Hollow to me were good. A few others he did after Ed Wood were shall we say IMHO "fun" and the rest downhill. This one I gotta admit from the trailer looks interesting

Definitely one to catch on DVD. Doesn't look bad, just looks decent but forgettable.
Reminds me of the documentary "My Kid Could Paint That" about the little girl who was supposed to be an art prodigy, but throughout the filming, the director realized that she wasn't likely responsible for the actual work, and that her dad, a frustrated artist, was working through her and benefiting from using her.

I think it's interesting, but only because it's not what he's been doing lately. On its own... eh, maybe I'd catch it on HBO.

Glad it's something different from Burton.... but My wife and I will spend the whole time on our phones/ipads while this plays in the background. :lol

Back