Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we always knew shipping would be added once they were ready to ship. Anyway, like WG, I got in early for a great deal direct from BCS for the exclusives so the $52 (I originally guessed around $45) shipping was pretty much baked in for me.

If these turn out better than expected re: tailoring, paint apps, etc. it will be well worth it for me. GF is my all time fav Bond film.

I guess its so long ago most people have ordered, so they forgot about the shipping cost being added?

I purchased all three together for an additional discount. That discount was eaten up in shipping fees and then some. But I figured that each figure will cost me $222 shipped and with the Exclusives... which is better than BBTS's price of $249.99 plus $4 shipped without exclusives.

I did the same. Definitely the cheapest option--especially considering that I'm getting the exclusives. :rock

Well the outfits look fantastic in those new pictures from Big Chief. So that's a huge relief.

Hoping the head sculpts come out equally as good.

Sculpts are one thing and from what I've seen of the unpainted sculpts, they look terrific but they are now using digital painting so I'm expecting flawless paint apps. :pray:

These have a chance of being pretty special, we'll see. The packaging alone is superb.

Didn't we pay shipping originally?

That's what I thought too. This line from the shipping email they sent this week is cryptic, "We have automatically added shipping costs to all orders... " Did they mean, they've added this charge now, or much earlier when you were told your balance that needed to be paid? I will contact them this week.

How much are you guys paying total for the 3 figures with the shipping and the discount through BCS to the US ?

Just wondering if BCS is the way to go or to buy from BBT?

thanks

That's what I thought too. This line from the shipping email they sent this week is cryptic, "We have automatically added shipping costs to all orders... " Did they mean, they've added this charge now, or much earlier when you were told your balance that needed to be paid? I will contact them this week.

No, we didn't pay. I already checked. They always said they would bill us shipping once shipping was imminent.

This from BCS facebook:

Our initial stock allocation of James Bond has now Sold Out but you can still secure your figure from our second allocation, which is due in January, using our new Back Order button. James Bond will be back. >>> https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/james-bond

Sure hope its not like HT where the "2nd allocation" has the fixes from the mistakes made in the initial batch.

Well, if they are really proud of how the Goldfinger set came out, perhaps they are waiting for their release. Good product will result in buyer confidence and more sales.

This from BCS facebook:

Our initial stock allocation of James Bond has now Sold Out but you can still secure your figure from our second allocation, which is due in January, using our new Back Order button. James Bond will be back. >>> https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/james-bond

Sure hope its not like HT where the "2nd allocation" has the fixes from the mistakes made in the initial batch.

So glad I waited for the improved V.2!

:devil:devil:devil

I checked my order, and if I’m reading it right, I’m seriously annoyed.
It states that collection orders will be sent out when new stocks arrived!!
I paid for that collection, in fill in the first evening of preordering.
What do they think they are doing? I pay up front for the whole set and then have to wait even longer!!

I don't understand, no stock has been sent out to anyone yet. Its likely just their standard language. What makes you think you're not going to be fulfilled in the first wave?

My order had a note attached saying it’s in back order as stocks had run out.
I’ll fire off an email to get more information.
I’m hoping it’s just a generic statement, as I know these aren’t shipping for a couple of weeks.

I was hoping to get these guys in for Christmas.

Back