Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note, there is about a 1/8" null space at the bottom of the ruler, so add 1/8" to the measurements.

My first gripe with Baron is his loin cloth looks cheap.

View attachment 480436

:horror These figures are just amazing. The Moore sculpt is brilliant but who'd have thought there would EVER be 1/6 figs of Samedi and Solitaire?

A review of the Moore Bond popped up finally. Looking pretty good. Some nice little touches with Big Chief like the box being numbered out of 1,000 and that it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. The figure itself is looking good to me as well. I can see the nitpicks with the tailoring on the clothes, but overall think it looks good. Excited to get it eventually.

I think one problem is just that people aren't pulling the pants up high enough for the proper 70s look, the way the proto had it. I saw one review where the guy had them dragging incredibly low, which made them look baggy as hell. And he just seemed completely oblivious and didn't make any effort to correct it. Lol

I think one problem is just that people aren't pulling the pants up high enough for the proper 70s look, the way the proto had it. I saw one review where the guy had them dragging incredibly low, which made them look baggy as hell. And he just seemed completely oblivious and didn't make any effort to correct it. Lol

That video review was rough. It almost looks like a completely different figure than Whitd posted pictures of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they made 1,000... and how many exclusives I wonder?

They made 4300 of the Goldfinger Bonds (and 700 more for the Exclusives). Way too many, clearly they learned their lesson. So these might just be harder to get. The numbers have been cut by two-thirds.

BTW, did you guys know that Bond's watch is actually magnetic? I wonder if the shark pellets are metal -- and can stick to the watch? It says the machete is metal but strange they didn't say the shark pellets were. That would be a huge missed opportunity.

Last edited:
BTW, did you guys know that Bond's watch is actually magnetic? I wonder if the shark pellets are metal -- and can stick to the watch? It says the machete is metal but strange they didn't say the shark pellets were. That would be a huge missed opportunity.

Looks like the pellet is metal based on this image:

upQfQFy.jpg

Big Chief - announce more figures now! Your line is actually getting kudos! Get approval from EON and announce Craig now so he can actually release close to the film!

Last edited:
Had a chance to take a quick look at the figure, and the sculpt looks absolutely fantastic in hand. And there's no issue at all with the pants; once you pull them up they actually look quite slim on him.

It's still far from an ideal body though, with the skinny arms and ugly gaps under the shoulders that the harness digs into, so I'll definitely need to try something else like the JXtoys body I recently bought.

The padding on the torso is fine, but filling in those gaps and making it look smooth with the skin tight shirt lying over it could be tricky. And then you'd still have those ugly jointed arms underneath.

Trust me, I'd much rather be at home taking pictures than working right now. :D

And oops, just realized this is a necked sculpt, so the JX body is out. Guess I'll need to find something else instead....

Back