Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jiRydA.png

This is my first attempt at posting an image on a forum so forgive me if I don't get it right the first time...

Is it just me, or does this early Dr. No prototype sculpt capture Connery's likeness better than the most recent version from the pre-orders? I really liked this one better as it seemed like it was based on the Goldfinger Inigo sculpt but with the earlier hair style and a few less wrinkles. This newer sculpt with the surprised expression doesn't look as accurate in the eyes and eye brows. I have plans for a From Russia With Love kitbash and this early sculpt was dead on, IMHO.

EdIi1G.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I think I figured it out... Forgive me if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find it.

I’d like to know as well, since I’m new to this. I posted pics the same day on the James Bond - Original creations thread that others could see, but not sure on this.

I deleted a lot of the code around your embedded photo. Let?s see if it works.

EdIi1G.png

I think I figured it out... Forgive me if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find it.

Edit: yep it worked. Deleted all the url tags and the extra img tags and your pics will post.

Thank you Pixletwin! I need to learn how to do that. I cut and past the URL for each pic on ImageShack. I wouldn’t know what part to delete. Thanks!

So, uh, has everyone gone and paid the balances of their LALD orders like BCS requested? I'm still hesitant to do that until we see some in-the-UK in-hand pics.

I completed the postal payment on 23rd Jan.
I am expecting this set to be work out well.

Those eyes look like a massive improvement on BCS's behalf.

The hair is still a little gloppy, but nevertheless the whole package seems to be a Big (no pun intended) step forward for the company.

Back