Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

Delay them a year for all I care if it means they won’t come out as shoddy as the usual big chief figure.

Who’s in a rush for anything anyways I mean really?

Delay them a year for all I care if it means they won’t come out as shoddy as the usual big chief figure.

Who’s in a rush for anything anyways I mean really?

Yeah I got tons of things on PO as of now, including BCS Connery. Half the fun is waiting for them to be released. This is not the hobby to get involved in, if patience isn't one of your best traits.

Who said anything about not being patient? I think we all know delays happen more often than not, but that doesn't mean we can't hope for the best.

I have the BW ghostbusters on PO so I think I know a little bit about patience. :lol

AND these are THREE figures they are coordinating to releases simultaneously. That's probably part of the issue (like the four Ghostbusters).

Precisely.

I think we all knew there was a delay in our future. 3 months. Just hope the figures are worth the wait (and the cash).

The Who figures are in the same boat, and those went up for preorder in March of 2016!!
BC are pushing patience a little far...

Just looked at their Thunderbirds figures scheduled for next month: now estimated for March next year...

I wouldn’t mind if I was just waiting, but I paid in full for (now) 8 of their figures.
The discount coupon given as an apology is in itself, an apology. They are going g to expire before I get s chance to even use them because nothing is arriving!!! Not the best way to run a business with high profile lisences.

Delays are inevitable but annoying but doubly so once you've already paid in full. Really hope to see these by the end of the year. And I'm impatient for the full Roger Moore reveal!

I would rather delays and a good product then rushed and a half assed job. Obviously delays and a half assed product could still be the outcome. :dunno

I would rather delays and a good product then rushed and a half assed job. Obviously delays and a half assed product could still be the outcome. :dunno

This.

Also think about what else you pay in full for and wait for, events, flights, etc. etc.

The sad truth is you will get these whenever you get them and have 1day to one week when you are jazzed about them and then they will simply shift to something you appreciate on your shelf from time to time while you eagerly await and are frustrated for the delay on the next thing.

This.

Also think about what else you pay in full for and wait for, events, flights, etc. etc.

The sad truth is you will get these whenever you get them and have 1day to one week when you are jazzed about them and then they will simply shift to something you appreciate on your shelf from time to time while you eagerly await and are frustrated for the delay on the next thing.

:goodpost:

Yeah if someone could bottle that new figure arriving at your door feeling then they would make a lot of money

This.

Ha ha, nail on the head I guess!

This.

Would you feel great about paying upfront for tickets from a brand new airline? And let's say that airline company doesn't update you on your flight, ever.

I’d akin big chief to not a brand new airline... but one that regularly is known to be kind of bad but offered you the best price on airfare to get there.

Because it’s not the best airline you know to manage your expectations with what you get.

Nobody wanted them to be the ones to get the bond lisense but they did so we gave them money and are kind of hoping for the best.

I’d akin big chief to not a brand new airline... but one that regularly is known to be kind of bad but offered you the best price on airfare to get there.

Because it’s not the best airline you know to manage your expectations with what you get.

Nobody wanted them to be the ones to get the bond lisense but they did so we gave them money and are kind of hoping for the best.

Yeah my personal pick to of got the Bond licence would of been Blitzway. They do some amazing stuff. The Hannibal Lecter proto is unbelievable.

I know they're based on
puppets but Big Chief gave hit Hot Toys levels of detailing on their Gerry Anderson Thunderbirds/Captain Scarlet figures.

For me, that's Hot Toys Wonder Woman who quickly dipped in my favorability meter and now receives my glancing admiration only occasionally while I'm waiting for my BCS Connery to arrive! :lol

For me, that's Hot Toys Wonder Woman who quickly dipped in my favorability meter and now receives my glancing admiration only occasionally while I'm waiting for my BCS Connery to arrive! :lol

well with that wait who the hell can blame you? And even still months after it's been released like here in NY the damn thing is nowhere to be seen. there's no way the figure can match the annoyances of the wait!

Back