Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

What? Moore is gone? :(((

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Offer him up BC.

laldblack-main.jpg

It should be so.In tribute to sir R.M.
R.I.P.

Rest in peace Rog. You had the best villains, the best girls, the best songs and the best one liners.

It should be so.In tribute to sir R.M.
R.I.P.

Yep, they've got to make a tribute figure now. Even if Moore wasn't in their immediate plans, a good old fashioned Tuxedo version would be a great tribute figure in the mean time.

I hope for his TSWLM double breasted blue tux look.And he should be next after Connery anyway.

The first Bond to pass, and my personal favourite since seeing TSWLM at the movie theatre in '77. You will be missed Sir Roger!
It is only fitting that he definitely be represented as the next BC figure now, no matter what the plans may or may not have been.

When I was a kid I loved Roger Moore's Bond; when I grew up I decided he was the worst Bond, just because you do. Now I'm a lot older I can see him for what he was, the Adam West of the Bond series, and I always enjoy rewatching his movies; unlike some Bonds he clearly had so much fun making them that you just can't help enjoying his portrayal.

Sir Roger Moore is one of my favorite Bond's and my brother's favorite. He was such an incredible, generous, witty, person, and a huge part of my childhood. He will truly be missed. I agree with what has been said. Up until today, every official Bond actor was alive, and a huge void has just been created with Sir Roger's passing. May he rest in peace.

Strange timing indeed if Big Chief's hint about their next offering is true.

Please make it so. It's time to celebrate Moore.

Even his name was a great double entendre.

Moore is more at this point for BCS. Do it greggo!

BTW, 4 of 7 payments are now in the books for my GF Set. Better be worth it, I think it will.

My mother saw several Bonds in cinema back then : DAF , LALD , TMWTGG , TSWLM & OP.....

What? Moore is gone? :(((

I suspected one of the Bonds would pass within last few yrs although I thought Sean would go first since he looks a bit frail.

There's a proto Connery in Tux at the BCS stand at the Birmingham NEC show this weekend. Seems it's part of wave 3, wave 2 is a different bond (bet it's Moore after recent news) but they don't have a figure on display.

Back